Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nice! I was waiting for someone to do a Quadrifoglio light. Bravo!

You had them custom made?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
where did you purchase?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice - how much?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just installed these, but they are not lighting up. OEM. Fuse issue??

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
hi everyone i treated myself to something small. i got the mopar puddle lights in front i had these made up for the back door. what do you think .

Curious. I am trying to order the puddle lights from Moparonlineparts.com they show compatible with 2018 and 2019 but can't confirm compatible with 2017 QV. This is the Alfa Romeo logo. The fronts you put on is that for a 2017 QV or a 2018 and if it was a 2017 where did you buy and if you got Mopar what was the part number. All the sites use different part numbers for OEM so it gets tough to make sure you are getting the right fit. I can't imagine what would have changed in the model years that would make a puddle light compatible with an 18 and 19 and not a 17. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Curious. I am trying to order the puddle lights from Moparonlineparts.com they show compatible with 2018 and 2019 but can't confirm compatible with 2017 QV. This is the Alfa Romeo logo. The fronts you put on is that for a 2017 QV or a 2018 and if it was a 2017 where did you buy and if you got Mopar what was the part number. All the sites use different part numbers for OEM so it gets tough to make sure you are getting the right fit. I can't imagine what would have changed in the model years that would make a puddle light compatible with an 18 and 19 and not a 17. Any help is greatly appreciated.
They're all interchangeable. Just want to warn you that Moparonlineparts.com is not affiliated with mopar and simply just use their name in the URL. It's a crappy dealership based out of NY that in no way shape or form will accept any returns let alone trying to get a hold of their service department.

Now regarding puddle lights, you'll save a crapload of money purchasing from ebay or aliexpess.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I actually tried this for another member who pmd me about the same issue, I took a light from a 2017 and swapped it in a 2018, both worked and appeared identical. You’re good to go.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
You are an alfa saint. Maybe Mopar wholesale needs you to be an advisor. Pretty surprised they could not answer the question. There was a part number change and thought maybe they would be knowledgeable but just said can only guarantee the fit for 2018 and 2019 so I will take your assessment and get them. They will look really cool. Thank you

·
Registered
537 Posts
@MINIME, I help when I can, and thanks. It is nice to have access to the tech info and lot cars to test and check things for people on the forums.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,405 Posts
You are an alfa saint. Maybe Mopar wholesale needs you to be an advisor. Pretty surprised they could not answer the question. There was a part number change and thought maybe they would be knowledgeable but just said can only guarantee the fit for 2018 and 2019 so I will take your assessment and get them. They will look really cool. Thank you
Link please

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I had no idea!! So is there a source to order alfa parts.

They're all interchangeable. Just want to warn you that Moparonlineparts.com is not affiliated with mopar and simply just use their name in the URL. It's a crappy dealership based out of NY that in no way shape or form will accept any returns let alone trying to get a hold of their service department.

Now regarding puddle lights, you'll save a crapload of money purchasing from ebay or aliexpess.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
I had no idea!! So is there a source to order alfa parts.
basically use the UK mopar.com site to get the part numbers then either try to find them in the US or just call in a order.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts