Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I will be taking delivery of my new QV in June hopefully. I will be going with 3M paint protection film for the whole front end. I was just wondering if others have considered or applied Ceramic coating for paint protection such as Ceramic Pro. If you have used this product, what were your thoughts on it and was it worth the price. Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Sounds like it might be a good idea. I would check with your shop. Do you mean before the wrap is applied? Wraps can be replaced and it might help in the long run. I plan to do the wheel wells and side skirts, mirrors.

I am also thinking about guarding the inside well edges of my Ferrari down at the sill line. They are getting shipped up in close to the tubs and it looks like a simple strip of door edge guard would make a good gravel guard in that specific spot. It's already flat black but stone chips on the aluminum stand out and these edges seem to be a quirk of the aluminum body/unibody design. I'm curious how the Giulias wells are designed and laid out. I am thinking of having the underside and chassis waxoil treated like I did on my new Miata front frame rails. That could be a big bonus for us New England owners.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey everyone,

I will be taking delivery of my new QV in June hopefully. I will be going with 3M paint protection film for the whole front end. I was just wondering if others have considered or applied Ceramic coating for paint protection such as Ceramic Pro. If you have used this product, what were your thoughts on it and was it worth the price. Thanks for any help in advance.
Check out these two threads if you haven't already:

Paint Ceramic Coating / nano coating for the car. Is it any good?

Getting a paint protection film

1 - 3 of 3 Posts