Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

what's the general consensus on pricing for a new QV? I talked to two dealers on the west coast (vegas and LA) and they wanted a $15K mkt adjustment, but might be willing to go lower. I know the mkt is crazy, but not too long ago they were giving $10-15K off...

Probably just better off waiting since a QV is going to be a 4th car and just a toy...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hi,

what's the general consensus on pricing for a new QV? I talked to two dealers on the west coast (vegas and LA) and they wanted a $15K mkt adjustment, but might be willing to go lower. I know the mkt is crazy, but not too long ago they were giving $10-15K off...

Probably just better off waiting since a QV is going to be a 4th car and just a toy...
Talk to Alfa Romeo of Strongsville OH.

·
Registered
297 Posts
At least in SoCal, Russell Westbrook Alfa tends to be the most aggressive with pricing. They have 9 QVs on the lot now. Have you spoken with them?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
At least in SoCal, Russell Westbrook Alfa tends to be the most aggressive with pricing. They have 9 QVs on the lot now. Have you spoken with them?
Yes they said $15k…I’ll try again.

I did talk to Strongsville late last year but never ordered….now it would be almost here…ohh well

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yes they said $15k…I’ll try again.

I don’t lakes to Strongsville late last year but never ordered….now it would be here…ohh well
Some guy on Reddit recently got a new Montreal Green QV and said he paid full sticker but no markup. I don't recall his location. Keep calling around I guess.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi,

Just wait it out. It's either a $15k mkt adjustment now or let the mkt adjust by $15k in a year or so. I have a friend in the mkt for a QV & I told him to wait.

·
Premium Member
2019 Giulia QV
4 Posts
My local Alfa dealer has a QV in Ocra GT for $1k off of MSRP. Omaha, NE. This dealer doesn't seem to be doing much for upcharging which is refreshing.

·
Registered
297 Posts
My local Alfa dealer has a QV in Ocra GT for $1k off of MSRP. Omaha, NE. This dealer doesn't seem to be doing much for upcharging which is refreshing.
Just looked it up on their website. The way the car is spec'd, it should be $88,125 to begin with.

Personally I'd skip the carbon roof and Sparco seats. Saves like $5,500 bucks.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
There are two QVs within 250 miles of Cincinnati. 2022's. No 2021's at all. One in transit to the dealership and the other one at the dealership. One Alfa Red ($81.9K) and one Alfa Red Etna ($84.3K). I am positive that some discounts can be negotiated.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks,

I’m really looking for Red and Sparco’s with the assumption that they give a few inches of extra room for the rear occupants….

maybe Misano blue, but over the past15 years all of our cars have been red….

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks,

I’m really looking for Red and Sparco’s with the assumption that they give a few inches of extra room for the rear occupants….

I think you’re going to have a really hard time finding Sparcos on a dealer ordered car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a new member, and recently signed to buy a 2021 QV (low mile, used dealer car). During that search I found a few 2022s that are being slightly discounted ($1k-2k) off sticker with Alfa special discounts ending 1/31/22 and even a little bit extra ($1k or so) to close the deal....remember it is winter and snowing in the NE, so selling a 500hp sedans on sticky summer tires is a challenge. There are afew 2022 QVs online that are coming soon, even those are being advertised with these modest discounts.

There are a few 0 - 10k mile 2021's on the mkt in the mid $70's up to sticker...dealers have started discounting as the new 2022's begin trickling in.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm a new member, and recently signed to buy a 2021 QV (low mile, used dealer car). During that search I found a few 2022s that are being slightly discounted ($1k-2k) off sticker with Alfa special discounts ending 1/31/22 and even a little bit extra ($1k or so) to close the deal....remember it is winter and snowing in the NE, so selling a 500hp sedans on sticky summer tires is a challenge. There are afew 2022 QVs online that are coming soon, even those are being advertised with these modest discounts.

There are a few 0 - 10k mile 2021's on the mkt in the mid $70's up to sticker...dealers have started discounting as the new 2022's begin trickling in.
For the northern dealers trying to sell a super sedan with summer tires, they should offer at least a winter tire/rim package as a more of an incentive to buy from them. Of course, have that included in the price, saves the potential customer a few grand for sure and makes the whole deal look better. I know local Mazda dealers have this offer on their new models and it does get more people in their doors.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, Russell Westbrook told me same thing, 15k over msrp, after 10 min of conversation, price came down to MSRP. I want to buy one, but I'm not even considering MSRP, quad will be my 4th car too, I just want to own one, but not in hurry, so I'll wait till end of the year, i'm sure market will turn in coming months and soon it'll be much better for buyers to ask for more discount.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks,

Personally I'm not a fan of Misano on Giulias. That's not an Italian car color.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,933 Posts

Isn't that the same principle as selling clothing one season ahead. I'm sure there are people who buy their dream car even in the winter. But I agree a winter package would be an extra incentive and they can probably make money off of it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts