Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

501 - 520 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've seen that dealership mentioned here quite a few times. Must be doing something right! Would still like to hear some rough % off msrp numbers. Just so I know what to expect. I know last year 15-20% off msrp was achievable with ease. Not sure now?
15-20% off sticker is definitely achievable on MY20 and MY21’s... I was able to get 11% dealer discount not including incentives available at delivery on a custom ordered MY21 QV

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,682 Posts
I got about 10% off on my my18 three years ago. And knowing what I know now, I could have gotten an extra 1-2k off. But hindsight is 20/20

·
Registered
46 Posts
15-20% off sticker is definitely achievable on MY20 and MY21’s... I was able to get 11% dealer discount not including incentives available at delivery on a custom ordered MY21 QV
I so hope you are right with that 20% number. It's just a tad bit too early for me to start emailing dealers now, but will do so in March.

As far as I know Alfa doesnt have any pull ahead programs?

·
Registered
224 Posts
FYI I got 13% of my ‘18 3 years ago. $68k vs. $78k msrp
Pretty much the same for me 3 years ago as well. 78K got for 67.5. Those days of 20K off are long gone w the reduced availability.

·
Registered
42 Posts
When I purchased my QV back in November 2020 from a local dealer (Seattle), I used strongville price as leverage during negotiation. Got around $10k off msrp

·
Banned
10 Posts
Thank you for contributing your hatred and ignorance on this platform as well. Will be sure to document this trail of harassment and bigotry! Keep it up bud
Your NOT my BUD. You are a RACIST and you labled me as havng WHITE PRIVILEGE simply for defending myself against an attack by your friend, ALPHA OFFROAD, who accused me of waaching my wife have sex with other men and then labled me a CUCK for complaining about Alfa Romeo not standing behind their vehicle and failing to assit my dealer in figuring out why my engine failed before 60,000 miles. For shoving your friends insutl down his throat and making him run to the warden crying, you labled me as WHITE PRIVILEGED!!! Why don;t you just le the White people using this forum that you HATE them for being white and that you will scream WHITE PRIVLEGE if they dare defend themselves against any insults! Now, run to the Warden and have me thrown off the site, I don't have time for racists and frauds such as your self.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not sure whats going on here. What's wrong with leasing? Love getting into new rides every 2-3 years, not having to deal with selling or trading a car back in.

·
Banned
10 Posts
@GiuliaAdmin The user @downeyjustice was just banned from the Stelvio forum for spewing hatred and bigotry. Would appreciate that the same be done here so that he can no longer harass anyone else online
DW ROMAN beleives that i suiffer from WHTI(E PRIVILEGE (he does not even know my race(s)) because I dared to defend myself against his friend AlfaOFFROAD accusing me of watching my wife have sex with other men and then called me a CUCK. I ad nver spoken to ALFAOFFRAOD in my life before that personal attack. But DWROMAN, assuming me to be white immediately screamed that I have WHITE PRIVILEGE. Does DW Roman believe that those with skin lighter than his own cannot defend themselves and their wives against assaults by his friends? In screaming WHITE PRIVILEGE DW Roman revealed himself to a RACIST with deep seated animosity against Whites. Imagine he accused me of WHITE PRIVLEGE simply for defe3nding the honor of my wife?! What a disgrace. Now run to the warden DW and let them know I was mean to you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not sure whats going on here. What's wrong with leasing? Love getting into new rides every 2-3 years, not having to deal with selling or trading a car back in.
This idiot has been ranting on the Stelvio forum calling people cucks and spewing ignorance and hatred while bragging about being a self employed lawyer. When I said that the only reason he feels empowered to do any of this is because of the benefit of white privilege which unfortunately protects scum like this guy who decided to now chase me onto this forum because he seems to be obsessed with being a online moronic douchebag... sorry y’all have to deal with this imbecile

·
Banned
10 Posts
DW ROMAN beleives that i suiffer from WHTI(E PRIVILEGE (he does not even know my race(s)) because I dared to defend myself against his friend AlfaOFFROAD accusing me of watching my wife have sex with other men and then called me a CUCK. I ad nver spoken to ALFAOFFRAOD in my life before that personal attack. But DWROMAN, assuming me to be white immediately screamed that I have WHITE PRIVILEGE. Does DW Roman believe that those with skin lighter than his own cannot defend themselves and their wives against assaults by his friends? In screaming WHITE PRIVILEGE DW Roman revealed himself to a RACIST with deep seated animosity against Whites. Imagine he accused me of WHITE PRIVLEGE simply for defe3nding the honor of my wife?! What a disgrace. Now run to the warden DW and let them know I was mean to you.
And whatta ya know. He ran to the Warden. Must be nice to have such PRIVILEGE!

·
Banned
10 Posts
This idiot has been ranting on the Stelvio forum calling people cucks and spewing ignorance and hatred while bragging about being a self employed lawyer. When I said that the only reason he feels empowered to do any of this is because of the benefit of white privilege which unfortunately protects scum like this guy who decided to now chase me onto this forum because he seems to be obsessed with being a online moronic douchebag... sorry y’all have to deal with this imbecile
No, you've got it backwards, your friend, ALFAOFFROAD, whom I have never spken with in my life, accused me of being a man who watched his wife have sex with other men, and then HE called me a CUCK, no vice cversa. When I defended myself, your other friend, DW ROMAN labeled me as suffering from WHITE PRIVILEG. Tell me why it is that you DW ROMAN, ALFAOFFROAD, Appear in so many posts. Is this how you make your living? Do you feel it was ok for ALFAOFFROAD to accuse me of wartching my wife have sex with other men? Why does that statement not bother you? It would bother any man, and any moral human, but you are most cconcerned that I defended myself against ALFAOFFROAD and that I let people know that DW ROMAN seems to have an axe to grind with Whites as he labels th9se who defnd the honor of their wives against attacks by his friends as having WHITE PRIVLEGE!!!!

·
Banned
10 Posts
No, you've got it backwards, your friend, ALFAOFFROAD, whom I have never spken with in my life, accused me of being a man who watched his wife have sex with other men, and then HE called me a CUCK, no vice cversa. When I defended myself, your other friend, DW ROMAN labeled me as suffering from WHITE PRIVILEG. Tell me why it is that you DW ROMAN, ALFAOFFROAD, Appear in so many posts. Is this how you make your living? Do you feel it was ok for ALFAOFFROAD to accuse me of wartching my wife have sex with other men? Why does that statement not bother you? It would bother any man, and any moral human, but you are most cconcerned that I defended myself against ALFAOFFROAD and that I let people know that DW ROMAN seems to have an axe to grind with Whites as he labels th9se who defnd the honor of their wives against attacks by his friends as having WHITE PRIVLEGE!!!!
I am sorry that thye have to deal with a person such as you DW who labels and hates others on the basis of what you perceive to be their race. Yoru a disgrace and the fact that you defend ALFAOFFROAD after what he said about my wife and family (I NEVER SPOKE WITH HIM BEFORE THAT COMMENT) and label me as having WHITE PRIVILEGE for having done so, tells al of us everything we need to know about you.

·
Banned
10 Posts
@GiuliaAdmin @JeFizz The user @downeyjustice was just banned from the Stelvio forum for spewing hatred and bigotry. Would appreciate that the same be done here so that he can no longer harass anyone else online
By the way why doesn't your name on the Giulia owners site show you standing in front of your knew Stelvio like it does on the Stelvio owners site? Are you just a shill for Alfa being paid to make positive posts about Alfa and drum interest in the brand? That you would defend your friend afte what he accussed my wife and I of doing tells all of us everything we need to know about you. Your a disgrace!

·
Registered
111 Posts
What kind of discounts are people getting today? I'm ok with a new 2020 as long as I can get the options I want.

Thanks

501 - 520 of 543 Posts