Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

posing a question here out if curiosity.... My warranty on my QV will be up this fall and I will then transition to a Ziegler Mopar Max care plan for 3 years. My question is what will the car cost me when Im under warranty like that? Ive factored in gas and tires/ brake pads / spark plugs obviously. I am aware that the routine maintenance at 20k miles is $200-$400 while the 30k service is around $2k. And then obviously insurance and depreciation. However outside of those costs is there anything Im missing? This car seems to be wildly less expensive than I would have anticipated if I keep her under a warranty. All of my buddies said I was crazy for buying this car!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Read the maintenance schedule in your manual for specific items you are still responsible for. Items you did not mention, for example, include brake fluid flush, accessory belt replacement, coolant flush, etc... Aside from the warranty deductible, everything else is listed there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey everyone,

posing a question here out if curiosity.... My warranty on my QV will be up this fall and I will then transition to a Ziegler Mopar Max care plan for 3 years. My question is what will the car cost me when Im under warranty like that? Ive factored in gas and tires/ brake pads / spark plugs obviously. I am aware that the routine maintenance at 20k miles is $200-$400 while the 30k service is around $2k. And then obviously insurance and depreciation. However outside of those costs is there anything Im missing? This car seems to be wildly less expensive than I would have anticipated if I keep her under a warranty. All of my buddies said I was crazy for buying this car!
Other than a lot of gas and new tires, the costs you noted are really the only costs I've experienced. My Pirelli's lasted ~4500 miles, put on Michelin PSS and I've got 12k miles on them and not worn out yet. That cost me around $2k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts