Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been part of one of these forums before but advice with my Alfa is hard to come by. Owned 3 BMW's before this, my last was 2009 335i with intake and COBB software mod to the tune of 400 hp. Test drove a 2017 M4 which felt nearly the same but more isolated than my 335i for 3 times the price. Ended up buying my Giulia QV site unseen with 3200 miles and without a test drive, and could not be happier. Much more exciting than any BMW.

I am returning to the Miami area after a 6 year hiatus for work. I was still living in Philadelphia for the first 6 months I owned my QV, but my car resided in the Fort Lauderdale area at my fathers house to avoid exposing it to the terrible roads of the North. Incidentally, my father started driving the car as his daily driver instead of his 335i, and he's currently shopping for his own QV. He swears it's one of the most exciting cars he's ever driven, and his current garage includes a 488 spider, 650S, and 2016 Z06. Again, a great car.

This forum has been a great source of info thus far, and hopefully I can contribute with time.

Mike

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Well sounds like you've got a great start for a new family brand! It's the drive... when you drive one, there's something about the drive that really brings out the magic of the Giulia. Welcome to the forum! This is one of the better ones. I've been in other car forums with other cars I've owned, and this forum has a pretty good group of people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts