Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
312 Posts
I've had many people ask me if I'm Irish because of the clover. Maybe they're showing their Eire pride?
Many people are ultra confused by the 4 leaf clover on an Italian car. If they aren't a jerk about it I take the time to explain it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Many people are ultra confused by the 4 leaf clover on an Italian car. If they aren't a jerk about it I take the time to explain it.
Basically explain to them that it is representative of the many Italian / Irish marriages that have occurred over the years, especially up here in the NorthEast.

;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
We put a prancing horse sticker on our Ford Fiesta.... before the days we could afford our Alfas...

Even today, I've put faux QV stickers on my Giulia Super... Very few people here know the difference and I think it makes the GTi drivers think twice....:unsure::oops::cool:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just see an Alfa enthusiast showing the love on his other car. Looks good to me. The other car could be any Alfa not just a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
i think we are giving him too much credit. If he does own an Alfa I would think he would never put a QV badge on another brand. If you own a car you usually respect it for what it is. I wouldn’t slap an Alfa sticker on my mustang.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Active Suspension, LSD
1,862 Posts
The quadrifoglio badge is a salute to alfas rich racing heritage and a symbol of both good luck and safety. Its been painted on many Alfas over the years and I can appreciate anyone putting it on their car in a spot that doesn't proclaim to be a specific model of car (i have one by my license plate).

I dont equate it with an RS, M or AMG badge.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yep, still ugly and dumb -- Especially with rocking that outdated blacked-out look. Sure, it might be quick for a SUV, but the slapped on fender cladding, the stretched giulia styling, and the overweight nature of the Stelvio is all wrong to me. Add in that it might be lowered, which is hilarious -- lets get a vehicle with ground clearance, and reduce that key feature.

Look up Call me Al and his dumb GT3 killer
Subjective /styling and looks aside, which is in the eye of the beholder.
AWD has its benefits.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,755 Posts
I think this sums it up well

Reactions: Alfa Philly

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You must be 5’3 and suffer from Napoleon syndrome lol just mad at the world huh? I’d have been ok with the ugly comment, but you double down on the “dumb” which just confirms your a jackass… this “dumb” SUV on coilovers would gap you in the quarter and on the track. You must also hate voluptuous woman because they’re “fat” huh??
Thicc wit two cees? I def like em wit a little meat.
Your Stelvio looks sharp. I wouldn’t take it personally.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thicc wit two cees? I def like em wit a little meat.
Your Stelvio looks sharp. I wouldn’t take it personally.
Lol sometimes three c’s if I’m looking for a workout! Yeah I just get irritated how people act on the internet… that clown would never say that weak shit to my face. The age of internet tough guys is whack af

1 - 20 of 55 Posts