Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from beautiful Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati. Took delivery of the first, custom ordered or not(mine was custom ordered), QV from my local dealer on Valentines Day. Metallic gray with yellow calipers, green/white stitching interior. Fully loaded minus the Racing seats. Love it so far, almost 2,600 miles on the clock.

Registered my interest with the dealer back in July of last year. Back when a manual was still on the table and they were supposed to be delivered by September, 2016. Worth the wait though.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hello from beautiful Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati. Took delivery of the first, custom ordered or not(mine was custom ordered), QV from my local dealer on Valentines Day. Metallic gray with yellow calipers, green/white stitching interior. Fully loaded minus the Racing seats. Love it so far, almost 2,600 miles on the clock.

Registered my interest with the dealer back in July of last year. Back when a manual was still on the table and they were supposed to be delivered by September, 2016. Worth the wait though.
Just a thought...Alfa should offer "Cloverleaf Green" paint for the brake calipers! Running with the "green" theme on this dark gray or the black colored Alfa's would work!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOOOOOOOVE that stitching color!!!

That is exactly what I will order on my QV when the 2018 model year hits.
Yeah. I thought the dual color stitching was just too unique to pass up. I love it.

Just a thought...Alfa should offer "Cloverleaf Green" paint for the brake calipers! Running with the "green" theme on this dark gray or the black colored Alfa's would work!
I had this exact same thought when ordering. Or a white with green lettering. Something to match the Quadrifoglio color scheme. I ended up going with yellow because black was too subtle and red is too common.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Told ya! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
And just magnificent! Yellow calipers pop against the murdered out gray and black look. "This one stops too!" Good for you and the carbon brakes! I'm still thinking Rosso Comp, Bright 5 holes, Yellow calipers. Red accents and stitching. Maybe they will throw in some tan later on but supposedly alcantara is lighter than hide. But you can get alcantara in tan too :) I did some calculations but it's tricky dealing with units and conventions. Meters ounces and so on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I like the red/yellow combination. Not a fan of red/red/red/red...etc. Personally always think there should be some contrast. I usually like the subdued darker grays. Allows for a little pop of color. Wasn't sure I wanted the carbon brakes, since I really won't be tracking the car ever, but figured I was getting almost everything else, so why not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts