Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my Guilia Quad it had the silver wheels and I wanted dark gray, dealer sold them to me at cost. After living with the silver decided I like them, so I have four wheels, TPMS and center caps.These are all brand new still in the box. Paid $1754.00 and will sell for same. Do not want to ship, can be picked up in Indianapolis or will help deliver, meet half way up to 400 miles.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Oh man that's tempting but a little far for me. And I just got a look at my possible tax refund ;) I need a winter set and darker would be better. Just made my first trip to central PA 2 weeks ago. :)

Hmmm, but Pittsburgh might work. Summered there with my grandparents when I was young.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Will these fit the Q4?
They will, buttttttttttttttttt, there is a lot of back and forth and no real consensus. It comes standard in other contries, the Ghilibi is a Q4 and comes stock staggered. Also, MacGeek, a trusted source on the forums, says that it would be fine to do. But I'm not sure any Q4 owners have done this yet, but if so they should chime in. I stayed away from it after talking with my service tech folks, who love the mods I have made and are waiting for me to tune my car, once I get it back. They said they'd do some digging to see what sizes and type of staggered would work to keep the AWD system happy. So I just erred on the side of caution and won't do it myself. Plus too late for me as I brought a set of 4 front tecinicos. However, I will let you know what they let me know as soon as I find out.

Thats all i got for you. I'm sure others will chime in. >:)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
stelvio quad is staggered, 255 and 285, but I do think the issue is amount of power, and the need for big tires on the back of a Q4 (giulia or stelvio) doesn't seem to be there.
if you are running into an issue with power being transferred to the front more often/sooner than you like, yeah more tire in the back would help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As the QV has staggered width but the circumference of the front and rear are the same. There should be no issues with putting them on a AWD other than offset problems. On a previous post I thought someone mentioned rub issue under full lock when reversing. Might be other issues, I just don't know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.