Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm mostly interested in replacing the rear brakes on the Ti, although the 6 pots on the front of the QV are superb. The rear brakes on the Ti look pitiful. I'm aware I might have to replace the spindles. I did this on a Mercedes SL with the big AMG brakes from a SL63 and it worked great.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm mostly interested in replacing the rear brakes on the Ti, although the 6 pots on the front of the QV are superb. The rear brakes on the Ti look pitiful. I'm aware I might have to replace the spindles. I did this on a Mercedes SL with the big AMG brakes from a SL63 and it worked great.
If it's looks you're after, then it's a different story (I totally understand the looks argument).

·
Registered
166 Posts
You're not worried about issues with brake bias? I would think the e-brake system on the Giulia would need to be reprogrammed to deal with this.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.