Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still researching my next car, 99% probability it will be a QV.
Sorry for the noob question, but I have searched and can't find what the Quick Order Package 24P is.
Any help is appreciated. THX!

·
Registered
402 Posts
That package (also called Drive Assist Dynamic Package) includes:

-Lane Departure Warning
-Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Stop
-Automatic High Beam Headlight Control
-Infrared Windshield

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Makes sense.
I did a quick drive by the Fiat/Maserati/Alfa during lunch today. Very afraid to drive the QV as I will prob buy right then. :wink2:

That package (also called Drive Assist Dynamic Package) includes:

-Lane Departure Warning
-Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Stop
-Automatic High Beam Headlight Control
-Infrared Windshield

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
815 Posts
Avoid the test drive ... It’s a disaster, if...

Thanks! Makes sense.
I did a quick drive by the Fiat/Maserati/Alfa during lunch today. Very afraid to drive the QV as I will prob buy right then. :wink2:
... you don’t want to end up buying. Without a doubt my next Alfa will be a QV, which you can blame on another member of the Forum. Dealer test drives are nice, while a member drive “let me take liberties” which confirmed:

- In A/N mode, almost indistinguishable from my 2.0 Q4 Ti, except for the exhaust not and engine sonics, which are subtly “jucier”. Same compliant ride, that make you wonder if this car is all its’ cracked up to be.

- D mode, no doubt this car has some more mojo, and firm suspension in D is slightly more firm than mine.

- R mode, it’s like someone replaced the car and kept the interior. Totally Mr Hyde compared with the A/N/D Dr Jeckyl. Off the hook like a truant bad-boy skipping sunday school. GAME ON. Begs for the track, so as to avoid property damage, PTSD and law enforcement woes.

Reactions: Tony Bonanno

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,934 Posts
My window sticker shows I have package 24P yet I do not have the driver assistance package. I think this is something else

·
Registered
402 Posts
My window sticker shows I have package 24P yet I do not have the driver assistance package. I think this is something else
Interesting. My driver assistance package is a line item listed underneath 24P with a price attached that is the same as 24P. If these are separate things then I'm confused by the sticker.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,934 Posts
Interesting. My driver assistance package is a line item listed underneath 24P with a price attached that is the same as 24P. If these are separate things then I'm confused by the sticker.
Here's mine

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes, that certainly suggests that 24P and the driver assistance package are separate things. The way it's listed on my sticker paints a very different picture, with 24P in bold and the assistance package shown underneath 24P. My dealer suggested that 24P included those assistance items, so I'm confused now, too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've looked at a number of official window stickers (they can be downloaded from a FCA site with a car's VIN but right now I forget where). Anyhow, I will tell you that there is variability in how things are listed including whether an option package is elaborated in a sub-section or not. This is a perfect example - most of the time 24p has the four items mentioned below it. Either they forgot to mention or perhaps the car does not have it and that one bold faced entry is wrong. If present then there should buttons or controls occupying 5 spots on the left side of steering wheel (only one blank spot), if absent then 4 buttons and two blank spots (up and down), closest to the horn. I think the volume rotary button occupies two spots in my count....Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts