Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promise I tried to find this in the manual and all I found was on page 44 "Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Display" and it didn't tell me much.

Q: When I see the second screen of three - is that info trip info (Miles, MPH, and MPG) or info from last fill up or something else?
Q: Does it reset automatically after a fill up or other event?
Q. When I see the third screen - is that real time MPG?

If you can direct me to a page in the manual or a video online (didn't see one), I am happy to continue the research. If you are willing to answer here, please do.

Thanks for the help,
John

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK I did find these series of videos but the Instrument Cluster one doesn't have the answers:

·
Registered
869 Posts
All info is based on the miles of the trip meter you are viewing. If you only have a enabled it's based on a. If you had b enabled you'd see both.

I reset a every fill up and never reset b. That way I have lifetime and more recent.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Real time is the gauge aft the bottom. The meter scrolls based on the instantaneous mpg. You will also see a small carrot, in N and D modes, on top of the meter showing the average. This lets you know if you are improving or worsening your mpg.

In A mode you will see a green band too. This is the theoretical best economy. Is there to goad you into driving better.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks to all responses. Helpful to know. I like to have a trip meter that is every start/stop just because I like to how long it took me to get somewhere routine and then have the other trip be the historical - at fill up or until I change it. I may not have B activated.
But it means I better get driving more so I can refill!
0:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts