Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, so i have a few question about going straight pipe

1st: go full straight pipe after catalytic converter or go with resonator ?
2nd: quad tips or go with original 2 tips on my ti ? i have that nicer diffuser on it so taking out the grills i would be able to fit quad tips

·
Registered
658 Posts
Have you checked out the multiple threads that discuss all possible combinations of vendor exhausts, diy exhausts, tips etc? There is already a lot of data and opinions posted about your questions.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you checked out the multiple threads that discuss all possible combinations of vendor exhausts, diy exhausts, tips etc? There is already a lot of data and opinions posted about your questions.
yeah ive seen few threads, but its really hard to understand from videos which is better, going with resonator or without

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was it hard to remove the grill pieces? I wonder if my local dealership would frown upon me doing the quad Set up!
I have no idea, i left the car at mufler shop for 3 hours and took it back after they finished, those grills with fake tips have few tabs and few bolts so not hard to remove

·
Registered
414 Posts
Gotcha! Post some daytime pics when you have a chance please! I already had the muffler delete done so I may have them add the quad piece

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts