Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
CCB stock in Europe in Q and M3? Interesting......

Great article, thanks for posting!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CCB stock in Europe in Q and M3? Interesting......

Great article, thanks for posting!
IMO, Quattroruote are interesting because they are measuring everything, from interior dimensions, luggage volume, to performance, fuel consumption, suspension comfort, and even Cx. I don't know any other magazine worldwide with so much measured data.

CCB are optional for Giulia. M3 is a special edition, this one came from Germany for this review and not from BMW Italia.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
CCB are optional for Giulia. M3 is a special edition, this one came from Germany for this review and not from BMW Italia.
In the article, unless I read it incorrectly, it states that CCB are standard in the Q and M3......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
To bad it wasn't translated.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
So the 30 Jahre is basically a ZCP with some special badging and paint scheme (Macao Blue was for the REAL M3, E30:grin2: in the EuropaMeister, Ravaglia, Cecotto, & EVOII)....and a big price tag...I think something like 150 in the States....
I like Quattroruote as a magazine........but I don't see how comparos at this point are going to yield different results:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Excellent article, and excellent comparison.

I used to read the magazine when I was a kid, and it was awesome.
Quattroruote has been one of the best car magazines, no doubt.

I tried the online site but it is not the same.

It was great to see so many details, and the best part of course, how good the Giulia QV performed

Thanks for sharing with us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts