Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I think i posted this before but somehow post didnt went through, here is another try, little track test at Montmelo, Circuit of Barcelona, enjoy and hit thumbs up if you like it.

https://youtu.be/PENtw3SmluI
The server picked it up and it's waiting on Moderation approval.

How is it that you're able to post links? As a new forum member, you're not supposed to be able to post links yet.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Guess the forum can smell the QV on him... ;)

Cool vid that's for sharing. is that the GoPro helmet mount / head cam? I went with the headrest mount which I thought came out good

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The server picked it up and it's waiting on Moderation approval.

How is it that you're able to post links? As a new forum member, you're not supposed to be able to post links yet.
I have no idea, 1st didnt pass but after i posted 2 more new threads, i tried this one again and server posted it. My luck :)

Guess the forum can smell the QV on him... ;)

Cool vid that's for sharing. is that the GoPro helmet mount / head cam? I went with the headrest mount which I thought came out good
Actually helmet was an open helmet so i just used the gopro headmount and put the helmet on it, i am quite tall, 183 cm so its hard to get a good view like this. I need to find a better mounting position on me :)

p.s. subscribe to my channel if you want to see more QV videos :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.