Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Quadrifoglio on the horizon....

4K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Racer Z 
They told me that i will be getting a 2017. You can't order a 2018 until July is what the dealer said. Then they said it would be up to 8 months for that delivery! I've read that there is not much difference in the years. I'm impatient and want to be in the QV club now while it's still super rare. 2018 will be more of a flood of QVs i believe. Just like the Tesla releases. First year was rare to see one, second year they ramped up production and now you see them a lot.

I'm sure ill cry when i see it for the first time. Then my wife will slap me because i didn't cry when she walked down the isle. It'll be like the scene in fast and furious when he walks up to Eleanor right before he steals it.
I thought Eleanor was a Mustang fastback in 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'. I don't recall the car having names in any of the Fast & Furious movies.

How long does it typically take from the port to the dealer? My QV landed at the port in San Diego on May 29 on it's way to Washington State. Still hasn't made it to the dealer as of today (6/11). Ugh.
I think some of that will depend on how many dealers the truck stops at along the way. That will be a different variable each time.

I'm not sure how long the cars stay in port before they're cleared to leave. They have to go through customs and then anything else they won't let the dealer do.

Congrats :grin2:

Are keeping the 'test sticker'? I would. I had my normal window sticker laminated. If you ever show the car in a points concourse, that's one of the things they want to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.