Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some good Stuff for sale see the links below...

alfa romeo guilia quadrifoglio BR134 titanium lug kit centerline alfa

alfa romeo carbon fiber mirrors guilia quadrifoglio 68353809AA ORIGINAL OEM PART

alfa romeo carbon fiber grill guilia quadrifoglio 68353805AA ORIGINAL OEM PART

I also have a set of the forged Fuchs racing wheels powdered coated a nice bronze with brand new PS4 tires mounted along with TPMS sensors installed. I also have a used Titanium exhaust from Quicksilver that really makes the car sound exotic. Any interest in these items please email me.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I purchase the entire carbon interior, (wheel, dash and center console with cup holder lid) for around 400. Would you take 150 for front piece?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
are the rims/tires the OEM sizes? if not what are they? and are you using spacers?
Thanks
M

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man either tough crowd or maybe no one really bought these cars much....performance BMW and audi parts sell like candy compared

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price plus shipping quote for wheels ? I’m located in SoCal
All in on the forged wheels shipped to so cal asking $4800.00. They have TPMS and brand new set of PS4's on them. No scrapes or curb rash at all!!!. I have more pictures of them on or off the car if needed let me know

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry the interior stuff not for sale....only the carbon front gill and mirrors I have for sale...
Lol, I get that. I offered 150 for the front piece. Using the interior pieces as a price comparison for what I paid. So would you take 200 for the front piece?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol, I get that. I offered 150 for the front piece. Using the interior pieces as a price comparison for what I paid. So would you take 200 for the front piece?

I would take $400 shipped its brand new

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would take $400 shipped its brand new
It's not "brand new" if it got installed. I'm learning that with the Turbine design wheels I bought and never installed (but had tires mounted). People laugh at me when I want what I originally paid back.

Any sound clips of the exhaust?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts