Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any companies working on a carbon fiber version of the stock QV Rear diffuser? I really wish Alfa offered it as an option seeing as the Quad has the front lip, side skirts and rear lip in CF but the rear diffuser is matte black. I plan on getting the MOPAR front grill and mirrors in CF and would definitely be interested in a matching rear diffuser.

Maybe if we drum up enough interest and demand an aftermarket company will offer one?

Who else is in? :grin2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any companies working on a carbon fiber version of the stock QV Rear diffuser? I really wish Alfa offered it as an option seeing as the Quad has the front lip, side skirts and rear lip in CF but the rear diffuser is matte black. I plan on getting the MOPAR front grill and mirrors in CF and would definitely be interested in a matching rear diffuser.

Maybe if we drum up enough interest and demand an aftermarket company will offer one?

Who else is in? :grin2:
Pogea Racing is making the first series right now. They will be finished in a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Rumor has it that their pre-purchase pricing is ~$3k

If anyone is in contact with Pogea, please let them know that we would value them as a site sponsor/advertiser.

·
Vendor
1,196 Posts
We plan to have a version in stock within the next 30-60 days. Molds are done and it is already scheduled for production.

Non Q is also being finished up!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
and the turning strakes/spoilers near the wheels will be a pain. ;) Be hey, it's only about half a set CCBs! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
SD carbon makes one for the Giulia and may have one for the QV as well. Check eBay... it sure won't be $3k for a diffusor. That's a ripoff.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice China part, while it does look pretty awesome I am skeptical of quality and clear. Most cheap CF parts tend to yellow over time due to the poor quality epoxy resin mixture. Airplane Pre-preg CF or GTFO I say! :grin2:
Agreed, I've been eyeballing their CF grille "V" piece on eBay, but I'm wary of buying it due to the quality concerns. No way I'd spend that much for a CF piece that big from an unknown company.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Good catch....sneaky sneaky.....

·
Vendor
1,196 Posts
Awesome is this your own or thru Pogea ?
Our companies went our separate ways and we no longer associate ourselves with Pogea in any way with the exception of some left over stock that we are clearing out.

We have several diffusers coming out in the next 30-60 days. We will have a direct replacement for the Non Q (two versions) and a version for the Q. All of them will be well, well below the $3K mark and are being designed to look good and fit well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.