Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
It is available via parts, but it costs something ridiculous like £1000 (GBP).
Correct. All the dealer's parts dept has to do is enter the VIN for a QV they have had and they can then order a replacement (complete with mounting hardware). My parts dept was willing to cut me deal (knock ~$200 off) and sell me one for ~$1700+. I think I'll wait...

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
There are a few options that will be coming to marked within 2 months. Patience my friends. I am sure there will be some very cool aftermarket spoilers, different from the Quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
Please, no boy-racer high wings (which have to be accompanied by "soup can" exhausts).

Reactions: 4doorturbo

·
Registered
953 Posts
Please, no boy-racer high wings (which have to be accompanied by "soup can" exhausts).
:laugh: haha agreed! I feel however, the aftermarket industry has dialed it back a bit since the first Fast & the Furious movie. Those wings, body kits and fart can exhausts were everywhere!!! There has been a very noticeable improvement with the aesthetics ever since.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I think the spoiler adds a lot to the round rear end. Is/will it be available on Ti?
Not currently, not in North America. I won't speculate on next year.

FCA still doesn't have the parts ordering working yet. If you want an official AR Quad spoiler, you're going to have to wait.... and wait..

Aftermarket vendors such as Madness Autoworks will have choices soon, probably a lot sooner than FCA will.

[PLUG]
Madness Autoworks, Centerline International and EuroCompulsion are our three current supporting vendors. They've all been around forever and have a good reputation.
[/PLUG]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

Just to let you know.
In Europe, Germany to be more precise, the Quadrifoglio spoiler costs 1101.70 euro (about 1100 $) and is not avaible at the moment (no stock).
Original number should be 156130367.

So we have to wait for a cool after market spoiler ...

By the way:
In an italian forum there is a guy talking about a Bmw M4 Spoiler, but I don't know if this one has the right size for the trunk.
Someone has to try :)

Regards

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
One of the the flexible rubber ones will probably fit but with a different profile.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm looking into the M4 spoiler wondering if it'll fit the Giulia. Anyone have an input?
Someone has to try... You can search the BMW forums for the spoiler dimensions to check how long it is and take a measurement of the back side of the Giulia's trunk along the outer edge to determine the full length. The shape looks pretty much the same. I found lug bolts that were intended for Audi and I purchased it not knowing it will fit my Giulia. But at the end, the bolts were a perfect match. So you just have to be willing to be a pioneer for the benefit of the entire group. :laugh::grin2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I found this company in Canada called Yomato Carbon Fiber, they sell a replica CF wing. I contacted them last night and they said if we get 5 people to purchase they would do some discount (not sure how much). They offer a glossy finish or a matte finish (looks closer to dry CF). They use dry lay up and vacuumed. I want to order one asap anyone in? I have no affiliation with this company but want to slap this on the fiancee's car.

Retail price is $468+ 30/35$ shipping to the US.

I can't post the link yet as I have a 0 post count.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I found this company in Canada called Yomato Carbon Fiber, they sell a replica CF wing. I contacted them last night and they said if we get 5 people to purchase they would do some discount (not sure how much). They offer a glossy finish or a matte finish (looks closer to dry CF). They use dry lay up and vacuumed. I want to order one asap anyone in? I have no affiliation with this company but want to slap this on the fiancee's car.

Retail price is $468+ 30/35$ shipping to the US.

I can't post the link yet as I have a 0 post count.
Count me In. So we need 3 more..

1 - 20 of 416 Posts