Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been lurking here for awhile now, first researching the Giulia and now introducing myself as I purchased a 2017 Q4 Sport last week.

Car has been exceeding expectations and as a high miles driver I have put more than 1500 miles on since delivery.

Previously, I have mostly owned heavily modified vehicles and participate avidly in SCCA and NASA events. As such, the modification bug is something I just can't shake.

So far, a eurocomoulsion pedalpro, V2 intake, lowering springs, wheel spacers, and a few bits of carbon (notably quad spoiler) have been installed. On the way are a centerline Corsa exhaust, eurocomoulsion tune, quadrafoglio front wheels for all corners, and of course more carbon.

I will be doing the installation of most of these parts and will try and provide write ups if possible as well as reviews of all products. Notably, I purchased the gopedal and ecm from madness and will be doing a comparison of these and the eurocomoulsion alternatives.

Looking forward to engaging with all of you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! Think you have my twin (minus the mods). Looking forward to your write ups! Where abouts are you? We have Limerock May 18th if you want that bug back :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome! Think you have my twin (minus the mods). Looking forward to your write ups! Where abouts are you? We have Limerock May 18th if you want that bug back /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
I am in southern Michigan right by the Ohio border. Limerock would be a blast! Alfa event? The DSM track toy needs to get some love soon as well.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I am in southern Michigan right by the Ohio border. Limerock would be a blast! Alfa event? The DSM track toy needs to get some love soon as well.
BMWCCA but they'll be about 4/5 of us (so far) including a QV. Let me know if you're interested. I live local too can help you out with places to stay or suggest some other places to go to make a trip out of it. My family lives in MI, done that drive i'd say if you're on the border it's less than 10 hours :) They usually sell out so if you're interested get in early :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts