Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the story goes like this:
Bought a 15 Alfa 4c fully loaded back in January or so. I have really enjoyed this car but couldnt help but be fascinated by the QV. I have had a variety of cars over the years and my favorite one is the one I'm buying next. I am currently selling a very nice spec Cayman GT4 that i will be replacing with a 2018 Audi TTRS that I'm doing euro delivery in September. I flirted with a QV 6 weeks ago but wanted to see if the feel and passion that exists in the 4C was in the QV. The dealer was quite stiff about a test drive unless I purchased the car first. Fast forward to yesterday, I finally had an opportunity to drive one and have to say I'm quite impressed but its more along the lines of the PASSION as opposed to sheer performance, etc. I purchased a Rosso red, red interior, carbon steering wheel, techno wheels in black, yellow calipers and the package with lane warning, etc. Car looks the business. I will miss the 4C but the QV simply does so much so well. Looking forward to the ownership.....Sparcodog

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought a 15 Alfa 4c fully loaded back in January or so. I have really enjoyed this car but couldnt help but be fascinated by the QV. I have had a variety of cars over the years and my favorite one is the one I'm buying next. I am currently selling a very nice spec Cayman GT4 that i will be replacing with a 2018 Audi TTRS that I'm doing euro delivery in September. I flirted with a QV 6 weeks ago but wanted to see if the feel and passion that exists in the 4C was in the QV. The dealer was quite stiff about a test drive unless I purchased the car first. Fast forward to yesterday, I finally had an opportunity to drive one and have to say I'm quite impressed but its more along the lines of the PASSION as opposed to sheer performance, etc. I purchased a Rosso red, red interior, carbon steering wheel, techno wheels in black, yellow calipers and the package with lane warning, etc. Car looks the business. I will miss the 4C but the QV simply does so much so well. Looking forward to the ownership.....Sparcodog
Congrats sir! It is truly an incredible machine. You will love it more with each day that passes

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congratulations! Same as mine except I have red calipers - I would have liked yellow.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum sparcodog :)
Congrats on the new Quad :grin2:

I have a Ti Q2 and a 4C LE. As much as I like the Ti, I really like getting back in my 4C.

I moved your introductory thread into the introduction section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts