Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my Giulia Sport about three months ago and like all of you, it is the best sedan I have ever owned. Color is the light silver with a red interior. Saying that, my wife and I went to the shops at La Cantera , San Antonio for a mother's day dinner. This was our first trip to the "shops" and it was amazing. Lots of upscale retail stores and restaurants. The restaurant we decided to go had valet service and parked right in front of the restaurant was a white Lambo and a black Ferrari. So I pulled up to the valet stand and asked to be parked next to the Ferrari. The cost to park directly in front of the restaurant was $20 and I gladly paid to show off the Alfa. My only regret was that I didn't take any pictures. The valet said he has yet to see the Guilia and what he saw, he really liked. The Alfa fit right in with cars that are 5 to 8 times higher priced. Did I tell you I love my Alfa?

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
842 Posts
More than just a pretty face

Congrats and welcome!

Last week I had a little side by side with a cherry Ferrari 308GTB, and in a little side by side pull, Giulia+EC Tune+V2 Intake+Centerline Magnaflow have the sound and speed to put her right into the Prancing Pony herd. F pilot and I were all smiles and thumbs up to each other while petrol Italian was being spoken by all!

Enjoy this truly special motorcar. I sure do.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
I think you could have saved yourself $20. Valets love my Giulia. They always park it out front, because it is so unique.
They might have done it without you even asking.
And congrats on the car. I love mine too.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Q4
898 Posts
I have yet to trust any valet parker with my 5 week old Giulia! I keep think that they’ll either damage it somehow, or not be able to figure out how to start it, find the button on the shifter or where the parking brake release is. Eventually, I’ll give in but only at a higher end place that has valet folks older than 18 or 19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.