Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

just joined and im currently shopping around. I appreciate all the help and insight available on this site. Does anyone know if the parts that come with the sport interior package can be bought and installed separately? The Giulia ive got my eyes on has the sports exterior but not the sport interior and I would like to put the aluminum pedals and the paddle shifters on the car if i were to purchase.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

As to which part can be bought individually, I don't know. Certain things are sold as a "package", not as a single part. You'll need to check with your dealer on that.

It would seem to me that finding a car that's already been built with your expectations in mind would be easier and cheaper than modding it after the fact. Perhaps you can special order a Giulia? My dealer did a special order for me, but I already had a good relation there.

The aftermarket companies are starting to get custom parts available. It's still a bit early for much of that though.

If you really want a sporty Giulia and can't spring for the 505 HP Quad, look into the Giulia Ti with the "Ti Performance Package" that include a Limited Slip Differential. The Sports Package for the Ti includes interior and exterior candy, but none of the mechanical goodies (hence the Ti Performance Package).

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum and +1 on Racer Z's recommendation.

I can see being able to retrofit the aluminum pedals. And while its theoretically possible to retrofit anything I think paddle shifters could be a truly epic task because I bet its a lot more than just the paddles themselves. The paddle shifters were a must have for me and I use them every single trip even if its just to temporarily override the current gear selection.

Hope you find just the right Giulia for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts