I'm getting ready for a 4 month cross country road trip with my 2018 Ti Sport. I've owned it since new and have ~24k miles on it and have had zero issues with the car. I was going to do a few things before the trip:
- Window tint to cut back on the sun/heat
- Tire rotation
- Replace back brake pads and rotors ~3-5mm on my back brakes and the back rotors are pitted
- I switched to non-run flats and have a slime repair kit (really hoping i don't need to use that)
- Oil change isn't needed until late Fall but was considering doing a pre-emptive one..maybe not needed?
- What am i missing? (beyond ripping it up on the back roads)