Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) recall? Apparently it's minor as it "may suspend some diagnostic regulatory requirements" in regards to emissions. Estimated repair time is only about an hour according to the letter from FCA.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Anyone else get a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) recall? Apparently it's minor as it "may suspend some diagnostic regulatory requirements" in regards to emissions. Estimated repair time is only about an hour according to the letter from FCA.
Please let us know what year and model car your talking about! Maybe consider adding that info to your signature??? I assume you’re driving a QV based on your user name, but you know what they say about assuming.....

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I believe that the U76 recall to reprogram the PCM is for the 2.0 4cyl only, but I may be wrong.
And I second @wingler, please create a signature with year and model, etc.
Also, if you have performance PCM TUNE, you will need to remove it before you go in for the recall, or you will lose it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I haven't done a tune, and sorry I did add my model in my signature. I have the Ti Sport Q4. According to the letter from FCA it's a minor software recall and should take roughly an hour in the shop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did receive this last week. I was planning on having it addressed at my 10,000 mile maintenance which should be in about 1-2 months from now.

Not sure if this will show up in the "signature" so Alfa Romeo Giulia Q4 2.0 TI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts