Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rather than blogging on the forum about what we do not like about the Giulia, lets take action to get the changes and upgrades we desire. I doubt AR and MOPAR will be any help.
THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!!!
I have already contacted Cobb Tuning, politely asking them to take on the Giulia as a new product line. They politely responded that they would think about it. So if more of us request that we would like aftermarket support from their company,they may be inclined to invest in the Giulia. Here is their support email: [email protected].
Please let them know that you would like them to develop ECU tuning and performance uprades for the Giulia, and would be a future customer if they did so.
If you are not familiar with Cobb Tuning, they are a USA-based performance modification company for Subaru, Porsche, BMW, VW, Nissan, Mitubishi. They fabricate exhausts, suspension, exterior panels, and software that enhance performance. Their stuff works, is affordable, and is very high quality. I personally have been using their ECU tuning in my Subaru STi for years, and love the power.
Check them out at
https://www.cobbtuning.com/products.
Then send them an email begging for their support of Alfa Romeo!!!:grin2:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
So you want to plead with a company to make performance mods for Alfas when they have no desire to on their own? Nah, I'll stick with the companies that are dedicated to Alfa such as Eurocompulsion.

Reactions: Rolex
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.