1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
In a Giulia, I suppose.....:wink2:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Couple Giulia's in line for early morning tech inspection @ Lime Rock Park September 2017

I remember pulling in that morning, seeing the 2 Giulia and saying to myself....... " I wonder which one I am gonna be riding in today".......:grin2:

That Lime Rock track day event in a Giulia was a blast........ at least for me........

BTW chaiguy, you did awesome!:wink2:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I remember pulling in that morning, seeing the 2 Giulia and saying to myself....... " I wonder which one I am gonna be riding in today".......:grin2:

That Lime Rock track day event in a Giulia was a blast........ at least for me........

BTW chaiguy, you did awesome!:wink2:

Haha thanks! It was definitely one for the books! May can't get here soon enough.

That one event taught me so much about car control and driving dynamics.

Can't wait to repeat it and hopefully see some more Alfa's

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
that was a fun as heck day! We'll be able to add to that view next time too (by one at least). It'll come around before we know it :D

Still open spots people! :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
that was a fun as heck day! We'll be able to add to that view next time too (by one at least). It'll come around before we know it :D

Still open spots people! :D
Paging @kanundrum.......0:)

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,450 Posts
Great plate, kanundrum.

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
31 Posts
All pics from PBIR - Wed nights (Driving club) except the drag strip which is on fridays. Car is consistent 11.7s with air filter and tuning on stock tires/air pressures.

I took the GT3 last night ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Beautiful GT3, congrats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
All pics from PBIR - Wed nights (Driving club) except the drag strip which is on fridays. Car is consistent 11.7s with air filter and tuning on stock tires/air pressures.

I took the GT3 last night ;)
What tune do you have?? Im waiting for a pogea or EC, Nice GT3 I just sold mine same exact spec but with pccb, waiting for the .2rs.

How was the Giulia at the track? Did you manage to time the laps?
Sorry for all the questions new qv owner lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 407 Posts