Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2017 base Guilia (Q4, Monza red w yellow calipers, sunroof) about two months ago. I LOVE it! I've only seen two other Guilias in the wild here in the area. I still get all kinds of great stares on the streets, and it's an instant conversation starter wherever I go. I love that it's still a rare/exotic car. I'm sure that will change in the next few years. Just yesterday, I installed the GoPedal; it makes a huge difference in acceleration. Feel free to say HI, especially if you're in the PNW.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welocome! I also love how rare the car is, nice to not be just another 3 series etc.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Welcome to the group.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the GOPedal so much. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact us.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey! I literally just joined the Alfa team as of 3 days ago. Finally added to the Alfa forums from Portland, Or myself! Would love to get together sometime. I do photography and would love to get together to get some photos. I have a 18' TI/Sport Giulia in White. I just made a Forum under ths Giulia Registration page. Feel free to check it out and message me some time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts