Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Can you confirm what browser and operating system you are using? These like IP locations are often a target too.
-Philip

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Can you confirm what browser and operating system you are using? These like IP locations are often a target too.
-Philip
Seeing it on my iPhone (Safari?) but not Chrome on my laptop.

Reactions: Alfa Philly

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Strange, I’m running the Beta Ring “Zamboni” version.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Safari on latest iOS here and no issues for me

·
Registered
55 Posts
I started having the pop up issue after I updated my iOS on my iPhone. When I went back into settings I noticed the option to block pop ups had been turned off. I turned it back on and it has been fine since.

·
Registered
7 Posts
On iPhone running 13.6 and whether I’m logged in or not getting constant redirects to spam site on Safari mobile. Here is where it’s being redirected to.

·
Registered
562 Posts
In Chrome on iPad, i'm also getting nasty redirects to an obnoxious Home Depot full screen ad which I can't seem to block in anyway. Not sure what's happened to the forum code but somethings certainly changed.

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Update I am going to need the following info to get these reported and blocked. Next time it happens can you report the following and I will report them up the chain.

• Description of the issue, including frequency
  • Screenshot of the offending creative (containing the time and date, if possible)
  • Date and time (including timezone) when it occurred
  • URL of the page on which the ad was seen
  • Platform, OS, and browser
  • Geographical location of user (city, state, country)
  • IP address of user
  • Position of the ad on the page
  • Advertiser URL (if you click on the ad, where does it go?)
  • Text file containing the full ad HTML call
Thanks in advance,
Jeff M

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Update:

We have recently rolled out some changes targeted towards removing malicious ad content sneaking onto the site. Have you seen any improvements?

Jeff M

·
Registered
562 Posts
yes. Bug improvements!

Reactions: GiuliaAdmin

·
Super Moderator
2,953 Posts
It's interesting to see that this is only occurring on iPhone. I never have an issue using Chrome on Android or Chrome / Edge on Windows 10.

·
Registered
562 Posts
It's interesting to see that this is only occurring on iPhone. I never have an issue using Chrome on Android or Chrome / Edge on Windows 10.
and iPads.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts