• Light 5-Hole

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dark 5-Hole

Votes: 36 53.7%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
You should have made the post public to see which forum member has what.....

I suspect the dark 5 H will prevail......

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I missed that option to make it public. I don’t think it can be changed after the fact. We can do another I guess. Yeah I think the dark 5’s are probably the most popular but kinda funny that 4 votes so far and 4 different wheels to start off with...

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
It's not my regular whip, but it is a company car, I'm a partner, and I get to drive it, so...

'17 GQ w/ 5-hole brights

Here's a pic from this afternoon, in front of MoTown:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
You should have made the post public to see which forum member has what.....

I suspect the dark 5 H will prevail......
Yeah I missed that option to make it public. I don’t think it can be changed after the fact. We can do another I guess. Yeah I think the dark 5’s are probably the most popular but kinda funny that 4 votes so far and 4 different wheels to start off with...
"View poll results" works for me? Maybe I am misunderstanding :smile2:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Start a new poll and ask FNM to close this thread.......
Simple.....:grin2:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
"View poll results" works for me? Maybe I am misunderstanding :smile2:
There is a poll option where you can see who “voted” for which option......
Stick around grasshopper.....:laugh:

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
It's not my regular whip, but it is a company car, I'm a partner, and I get to drive it, so...

'17 GQ w/ 5-hole brights

Here's a pic from this afternoon, in front of MoTown:

Nice!
As far as nomenclature, let’s stick to QV, GQ is a men’s magazine and we don’t want to promote any unpaid advertisement! Right moderators?>:)

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Nice!
As far as nomenclature, let’s stick to QV, GQ is a men’s magazine and we don’t want to promote any unpaid advertisement! Right moderators?>:)
Nah. With Stelvio QV out now, QV alone doesn’t tell us clearly what we’re talking about. I think GQ for Giulia Quadrifoglio works just dandy.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
When the Stelvio QV finally arrives then we’ll discuss, now it’s a moot point....>:)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I was too polite to suggest that you guys are running GQ's, while I will have a SQ.
but the web site shows it as the quadrifoglio line, and then splits, so QG and QS would be more "correct"

edit - at this point it appears dark five holes are the only choice for QS.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
I was too polite to suggest that you guys are running GQ's, while I will have a SQ.
but the web site shows it as the quadrifoglio line, and then splits, so QG and QS would be more "correct".
Works for me!

I just want a clear, concise, and rational shorthand for the various models; it's a tiny bit unfortunate to totally flip the nomenclature paradigm, though, from the second letter of QV referencing the color to the second letter referencing the model families, but I guess it's unlikely Alfa is going to issue a Quadrifoglio Giallo edition or a Quadrifoglio Edizione Scuro, so we're pretty well future-proofed, I reckon. :nerd:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I could live with QG.......

As far as wheels I am glad to have chosen to be unique with the light Tecnicos, and saved money on top of that.....
Enjoy!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think there were a lot of good options. I looked at the car I bought and hesitated buying it because I wanted dark 5 hole instead of dark Tecnicos. Then I found the same car with light 5 hole and thought they looked great. I ended up buying the dark Tecnicos and love them. Especially glad I did not get the dark 5 hole as two months later I bought a 4C with the dark 5 hole.

They are all good.

Jeff

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts