Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day with Mark Workiewicz, owner of Every Detail Counts, Mark was kind enough to let me work side by side with him detailing my week old 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4. We washed, decontaminated, polished, and coated the paintwork, wheels, exhaust and brake calipers. I love to detail my cars and working with a pro, learning a few new tricks made for a great day. Ten hours start to finish, curing overnight then back on the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I spent a few hours on my b-pillars. the piano black surface needed some work. they are gorgeous and swirl free now. not easy but worth it!
Details ...?
.....How to .....?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, a so-called glass coating. Any opinions on the relative performance of ceramic versus glass coatings?
I have Ceramic Pro on my Targa and while it has only been 5-months Versus glass (used Cquartz etc before) the CP seems tougher and more durable, ceramic bonds with the paint, the glass sort of sits on top. CP is far more expensive and hard to apply (need a great installer)and takes three days to cure. Is it worth it, depends on your goals? I own the Targa so spending more time and money is ok with me. The Giulia is a lease and as such saving money and time is important. Basically, I look at the time factor as 5-years versus 2-years, if you like redoing your cars it's fine. Both look great can't go too far wrong. Coatings are one of the most hotly argued detailing topics, I think the products are all good for the most part. 95% of success is the prep work and installer skill. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Spent the day with Mark Workiewicz, owner of Every Detail Counts, Mark was kind enough to let me work side by side with him detailing my week old 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4. We washed, decontaminated, polished, and coated the paintwork, wheels, exhaust and brake calipers. I love to detail my cars and working with a pro, learning a few new tricks made for a great day. Ten hours start to finish, curing overnight then back on the road.
How much did it run you? Very interested in doing this with Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts