International Tourism (English)

If you want more of an explanation than that it will cost you. :D

BTW, I'm in the US and my Base Giulia Q4/AWD tires are Bridgestone
(Japanese brand) run flat tires that are made in Poland! (Nobody Knows why?) :D

Reactions: Donotlift

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it great that there are Giulia owners from all over the world that are members.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,635 Posts
Base model in USA is 280hp in a basic standard trim, then you can add options that make it a Ti,

a Veloce, i believe is a standard Veloce trim which is the same around the world, just as a Quadrifoglio is,

a Ti and a Veloce are close, but rather than have a situation where a US Veloce would differ to a Euro Veloce a specific US trim level was invented ... Ti

i dont believe you get a Ti badge though

in Australia and everywhere else a base model is 200hp, but no Ti versions

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! @appolon - do you mean just the VELOCE badge, or this chessboard red-white logo next to it? It is actually symbol of Polish Airforce, which I am a huge fan of (combat aviation in general) @JuliaQ4 - Poland is famous of few not obvious things - tires (Bridge and Michelin bought 100% of our domestic tyres factories), but also WINDOWS - it is significant chance you're having OKNOPLAST or other Polish brand installed in your house ;)

what I noticed so far, you are lucky to have far more better service/customer service. They seem to be at least a bit interested in your issues, trying to diagnose faults to the bottom or dedicated employee replying to your concerns (it comes from the size of the market I suppose). Our services can only swap obvious parts or erase ECU errors.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

We have a blue Ti. Sometimes I think about buying the Velche badges for her. It won't change how she drives though :( And what a driver she is :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts