Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The carbon diffuser finishing is very good and fit perfectly, but it will be perfect if it has the mesh. The Forza valve control is wonderful! The sound is much better when the valve is open and I found the sound is very close to race mode.
I put the controller in the trunk like other members did but I found the controller is very hot. I’m doubt the overheat problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Diffuser looks great! How's it holding up against hot exhaust tips? Any discoloration / matting?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that diffuser identical in design to the oem one? Looks really nice!
Yes it is design identical to the OEM one except Pogea one has a middle part on it (pic below)which I didn’t install coz I prefer the origin design.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Diffuser looks great! How's it holding up against hot exhaust tips? Any discoloration / matting?
I’m not so sure discolouration or matting problem, but the akaprovic exhaust option in 4C also has a carbon surround.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Very nice! The install is a little fussy with all the bumper clips but in a proper shop, not a big deal. Did you ground the Forza controller? I didn't get an LED light until I had a good ground. You can use the mounting bolts for the rear ecu. The green wire will reach hall the way back against the seat backs and you can reach those bolts without removing the foam. Hey! They also changed the foam design...again? Beautiful. ///// :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice! The install is a little fussy with all the bumper clips but in a proper shop, not a big deal. Did you ground the Forza controller? I didn't get an LED light until I had a good ground. You can use the mounting bolts for the rear ecu. The green wire will reach hall the way back against the seat backs and you can reach those bolts without removing the foam. Hey! They also changed the foam design...again? Beautiful. ///// :D
The Forza is installed by the same shop so I have no idea about grounding:grin2:but I can check the LED next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts