Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

After 9.5 years, finally selling my Audi RS4 because I have a Giulia Quadrifoglio on order. I absolutely can't wait...as I haven't taken delivery yet I can only share the story of how it came about.

After falling in love with the car after seeing ads, watching YouTube videos and reading reviews, decided to mosey on over to Westbury Fiat/Alfa on Long Island (the only LI dealer) to look around and ask some questions. Saw a gorgeous Montecarlo Blue QV ready for customer pickup. Salesperson let me and my wife sit in it. I asked how long it would take if I ordered one and they laughed. They are allocated 6 total for 2017. Three sold and three on order. I looked at the specs of the ones on order and there was a Rosso Competizione in the mix. Regular seats, black calipers (what was the dealer thinking??), carbon fiber steering wheel, HK audio.

The salesperson said they had a guy that had already repainted someones calipers along with including the Alfa script on them. Could change mine to the desired yellow for $450. Getting closer I thought. Apparently some guy had been in the day before and told them he wanted that one but had to talk to his wife first. I had mine with me!!! Put down the deposit right there and should be delivered in August.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hi All,

After 9.5 years, finally selling my Audi RS4 because I have a Giulia Quadrifoglio on order. I absolutely can't wait...as I haven't taken delivery yet I can only share the story of how it came about.

After falling in love with the car after seeing ads, watching YouTube videos and reading reviews, decided to mosey on over to Westbury Fiat/Alfa on Long Island (the only LI dealer) to look around and ask some questions. Saw a gorgeous Montecarlo Blue QV ready for customer pickup. Salesperson let me and my wife sit in it. I asked how long it would take if I ordered one and they laughed. They are allocated 6 total for 2017. Three sold and three on order. I looked at the specs of the ones on order and there was a Rosso Competizione in the mix. Regular seats, black calipers (what was the dealer thinking??), carbon fiber steering wheel, HK audio.

The salesperson said they had a guy that had already repainted someones calipers along with including the Alfa script on them. Could change mine to the desired yellow for $450. Getting closer I thought. Apparently some guy had been in the day before and told them he wanted that one but had to talk to his wife first. I had mine with me!!! Put down the deposit right there and should be delivered in August.
Nice. Calipers are easy to repaint.

Have they suggested a time reference for the build/delivery? Our Ti took four months, but the Quads could be on a different timeline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts