Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I mentioned these in my post where I am selling my Dark 5 Hole wheels from my Giulia QV. I have the original set of Pirelli
P-Zero Corsa Tires for sale. They have 1338 miles on them.

I originally was asking $500, but decided that with everything going on in the world, I'd lower the price. I offered them to another forum member for $340 plus shipping, however I have had no response, so if anyone wants these please let me know and I will find out what shipping is to your door.

I did take the tires to UPS and Fed Ex shipping to California and the prices were a fair amount cheaper with UPS. If interested please drop me a line. Thanks and stay safe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I mentioned these in my post where I am selling my Dark 5 Hole wheels from my Giulia QV. I have the original set of Pirelli
P-Zero Corsa Tires for sale. They have 1338 miles on them.

I originally was asking $500, but decided that with everything going on in the world, I'd lower the price. I offered them to another forum member for $340 plus shipping, however I have had no response, so if anyone wants these please let me know and I will find out what shipping is to your door.

I did take the tires to UPS and Fed Ex shipping to California and the prices were a fair amount cheaper with UPS. If interested please drop me a line. Thanks and stay safe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did these sell already? Had a bad day with my front left tire yesterday. Looking to buy a new set.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. I didn't hear back from you yesterday so I told someone else they could have them. I will let you have them instead as you were the first of the two to contact me. I would need the $325 put into my PayPal account and once I get a for sure shipping price I will let you know and you can do the rest. They will go UPS. I would want you to do PayPal through friends and family so you shouldn't have to pay much in fees if anything.

If this works please let me know as I need to contact the other buyer. If I don't hear back within a couple of hours from now I'll have to let the other person have them.

Thanks

Howie

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry. Wrong person. I already have a buyer. I thought you were them. My bad. Sorry about your accident but I promised them to someone and I thought you were them. Good luck. If something falls through I will let you know.

Cheers,

Howie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry. Wrong person. I already have a buyer. I thought you were them. My bad. Sorry about your accident but I promised them to someone and I thought you were them. Good luck. If something falls through I will let you know.

Cheers,

Howie
Sounds good, thanks Howie!
Gio

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really am sorry about that. I'm checking with the other guys to see what they say as you had a blowout so hopefully they will understand. Crossing of the fingers required. Where do you live so I can check shipping if it works out for you.

Howie

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first guy said he isn't in fire need so to let you have them. Lete check with the other person and I'll let you know. One down and one to go. Also these are for a Giulia QV. Just making sure.

Cheers,

Howie

·
Registered
39 Posts
I really am sorry about that. I'm checking with the other guys to see what they say as you had a blowout so hopefully they will understand. Crossing of the fingers required. Where do you live so I can check shipping if it works out for you.

Howie
I am down in Texas, 78542 zip code. Would pay today if it works out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The first guy said he isn't in fire need so to let you have them. Lete check with the other person and I'll let you know. One down and one to go. Also these are for a Giulia QV. Just making sure.

Cheers,

Howie
Awesome! Yep, I've got a '17 QV

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I'm in Corpus Christi so you could realistically drive here if you have another ride and save a bunch of shipping costs. I'll let you know what happens. Sorry about the confusion.

Cheers,

Howie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I'm in Corpus Christi so you could realistically drive here if you have another ride and save a bunch of shipping costs. I'll let you know what happens. Sorry about the confusion.

Cheers,

Howie
Oh perfect! Yeah I could definitely head your way tomorrow morning, I'm down in Edinburg.

·
Premium Member
2018 QV
61 Posts
Oh perfect! Yeah I could definitely head your way tomorrow morning, I'm down in Edinburg.
That is incredibly awesome that it worked out that way for you!

also, OT, tell me about your Gladiator. I've been mulling one over for a winter/open vehicle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So the Gladiator is our 3rd jeep "wrangler" type vehicle so we are used to the road noise and bad mpg's. Being the Rubicon, and Launch Edition on top of that it has alot of luxurious features; like heated leather seats/steering wheel, backup cam, front facing trail cam, electronic sway bar disconnects, manually locking diffs, sound deadening headliner, cargo management system with tonneau cover and other things.
If you don't have experience with wranglers prior to spending 50-60k on a Rubicon Gladiator, you might be disappointed with it's road noise, horsepower and mpg's, but if you approach it knowing these things you could really enjoy it for what it is - a wrangler capable pickup truck with some pretty sweet looks (in my opinion).

Gio

Reactions: IppoJ

·
Premium Member
2018 QV
61 Posts
... If you don't have experience with wranglers...you might be disappointed with it's road noise, horsepower and mpg's... enjoy it for what it is - a wrangler capable pickup truck with some pretty sweet looks (in my opinion).

Gio
Thanks Gio, I've had Jeeps before and better yet, I have a Roxor but I can't license that for the street and I don't want to put a full cab on it either.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Gio, I've had Jeeps before and better yet, I have a Roxor but I can't license that for the street and I don't want to put a full cab on it either.
Gotcha! That's really cool, I've looked into those Roxors before, but the wife and I are doing a dirt bike thing right now and she is pretty set on a Honda Talon next for "fun" vehicles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey. I'm just waiting for the other guy to respond to my message. IppoJ is the first buyer, and he said to let you have the tires since you're without one. I'll let you know what the other guy says. I know waiting games suck.

Cheers,

Howie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey. I'm just waiting for the other guy to respond to my message. IppoJ is the first buyer, and he said to let you have the tires since you're without one. I'll let you know what the other guy says. I know waiting games suck.

Cheers,

Howie
Thanks! No worries, if they don't get back to you over the weekend I have some time available during the week next week.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia QV
18 Posts
It looks like someone probably got them but I’d be interested if they’re still around!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts