Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grazie! I am now just waiting for the Carbon Fiber Q spoiler to arrive and I will complete the rear of the car.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I do :) I am in a pre-order queue for the Centerline Corsa exhaust system which should be available within a month. After that, coilover system (waiting on these to become available) and carbonfiber side skirts and front lip to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Very cool! I'll be watching on the exhaust and coils specifically though i'd be petrified of scraping more... need some adjustables :(

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
Yes I do :) I am in a pre-order queue for the Centerline Corsa exhaust system which should be available within a month. After that, coilover system (waiting on these to become available) and carbonfiber side skirts and front lip to finish it off.
Have you found CF side skirts for sale? Are you talking about the QV side skirts or something else?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decided to do a pinstripe on the front carbon fiber wrapped chin to match the rear spoiler. Picture quality is poor due to low light.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Decided to do a pinstripe on the front carbon fiber wrapped chin to match the rear spoiler. Picture quality is poor due to low light.
Where did you get the wrap for the chin and how did you install?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking about doing the something similar with my black QV. I like your red because it's understated and adds just enough. I think I want a thin Italian flag style pinstripe I just can't decide if it should accent some of the lines like your red stripe or if I should run the pinstripe down the side or offset on the hood/roof/deck lid almost like a scud Ferrari just thinner. I thinking thinner than an inch maybe even thinner than 1/2 inch. I want it to accent the body lines with an understated look but also pop. I'm just not sure but something like the below.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was thinking about doing the something similar with my black QV. I like your red because it's understated and adds just enough. I think I want a thin Italian flag style pinstripe I just can't decide if it should accent some of the lines like your red stripe or if I should run the pinstripe down the side or offset on the hood/roof/deck lid almost like a scud Ferrari just thinner. I thinking thinner than an inch maybe even thinner than 1/2 inch. I want it to accent the body lines with an understated look but also pop. I'm just not sure but something like the below.

View attachment 89588 View attachment 89589 View attachment 89590
I also wanted the tri-flag somewhere exterior. I really like the many vertical flag options seen on Ferrari’s & 500’s (hood, or full length), but want something a bit more understated. Had someone do below green-white-red on my front V. Never fully liked it, the white specifically stood out way too much even from afar. I’ve since removed just the white & now like it better (gucci’ish). but, plan to remove it all & do something on rear since I like the below madness diffuser insert (wish they had for non-QV). I played around w couple options on diffuser but going sticker route, think I like the wide flag on spoiler instead. tape I used is temp, will get it properly done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts