21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
That is cool. I am looking to try to stay away from a flash tune for now. No sense in it before the factory warranty runs out in my head. But I might go this route and just buy another car for my daily driver.
the best tuner is the one you are comfortable with, shows results without grenadine and can be easily accessed for troubleshooting. I would go with what is most convenient over price any day. Good tuners are available after the sale. I know in the mustang world canned tunes are always an issue.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
the best tuner is the one you are comfortable with, shows results without grenadine and can be easily accessed for troubleshooting. I would go with what is most convenient over price any day. Good tuners are available after the sale. I know in the mustang world canned tunes are always an issue.

I am new to the tuning world. I had a C7 Corvette and some other sports cars. But never modified them.

Any suggestions on the tuning? As far as ease of use and results.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I am new to the tuning world. I had a C7 Corvette and some other sports cars. But never modified them.

Any suggestions on the tuning? As far as ease of use and results.
well there are many options. Piggybacks I would go madness, jb4 or seletron. ECU flash I would go idealrace. Fabspeed and like @Alfissimo said squadra is well known in Europe. You have to just go with what fits your needs and who has best customer service, feedback and of course results. Not always the fastest. Sometimes the overall best is a combo of all. Car is fast enough stock for 99% of roads and cars you will come up against. If your shooting for top numbers it’s gonna cost you time, money, aggravation and frustration. But that’s the mod game. Pay to play and always someone faster.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts