Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1741 - 1760 of 1762 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Alright, let me know if you do decide on them. It's possible, I'll be around Winnetka so it would just be if I had time.
Right by me, happy to meet you up. @colnago1331 let me know if you're serious. I'll help on price since I don't have to pack/ship. I would prefer to sell here than on eBay.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Alright, let me know if you do decide on them. It's possible, I'll be around Winnetka so it would just be if I had time.
Right by me, happy to meet you up. @colnago1331 let me know if you're serious. I'll help on price since I don't have to pack/ship. I would prefer to sell here than on eBay.
You guys are like the worst enablers ever. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Avnyc11 and 614

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've taken all my Alfa's to Performance--they do really great work. Crown recommended me to them.
Performance is my go-to place for tint, PPF, etc. They did the tint on my Giulia as well as my wife's V90CC and a few of my previous cars as well. They're awesome.

I just need to warm up to you and @614 since I'm a complete novice, gonna need some help dressing this thing up down the road!
Ha! @614 is the man. Fantastic collection of cars and quite the photographer as well!

Reactions: 614

·
Premium Member
2019 Giulia Ti, Lipari Gray Metallic, 245 Square Tire Setup
38 Posts
Rollin to the lake for the weekend. Can only imagine my interior by Sunday.

View attachment 130096
Those babies are happy! Mind telling me what seat cover you're using? Our pit girl tore up our lower rear seat. Luckily found a new replacement lower seat on Ebay but am keeping it in the closet until I get a permanent cover solution...

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Giulia Ti Q2
93 Posts
@Brudda*Termite she looks like a sweetie!

Its a Duluth rear seat hammock. I keep one in our Ram and another for the giulia. Nice and heavy and doesn’t hold hair/stains. I hang it over the deck and spray off before storing.
That was my boys first ride in the Alfa. Gave both of them a bath w conditioner and a nail trim just before loading up. Dash was still covered in white hair by the first turn lol. Think I spent 2 hours cleaning it up once we got home!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Share a picture of your Alfa Romeo Giulia right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car
My lil Pocket Rocket 2019 MultiJetTurboDiesel 2.0 6MT
150 HP @ 4500 RPM
280 lb-ft @ 1750 RPM
Daytime Vehicle Window Grille Hood
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Vehicle
Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
15 Posts
Share a picture of your Alfa Romeo Giulia right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car
My Summer Cruiser 1300 GIULIA SUPER where it all started!
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Tire
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2019 Giulia Ti, Lipari Gray Metallic, 245 Square Tire Setup
38 Posts
@Brudda*Termite she looks like a sweetie!

Its a Duluth rear seat hammock. I keep one in our Ram and another for the giulia. Nice and heavy and doesn’t hold hair/stains. I hang it over the deck and spray off before storing.
That was my boys first ride in the Alfa. Gave both of them a bath w conditioner and a nail trim just before loading up. Dash was still covered in white hair by the first turn lol. Think I spent 2 hours cleaning it up once we got home!

Thanks, she is a lap dog in her mind, haha. Thank you for the information, and yes the white hair ends up everywhere in the car!!!

1741 - 1760 of 1762 Posts