Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1721 - 1740 of 1762 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Major car washing and iron removal. Followed by CG ceramic coating. Not bad for the poor man's ceramic.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Picked up a few hours ago—had paint correction and ceramic coat done to round out the full tint, ppf, cc, etc.

I asked them to direct the Alfa Black pillars as well and apply PPF to them—looks amazing! Just general 6 months of use I had a lot of swirls. They’re gone!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Video walk around if interested:

http://instagr.am/p/CfvLkdqMs56/
Also too, commissioned some art through an artist in Turkey—turned around 4 of my Alfas in a day and shipped the same day (today):

I paid $175USD and added a tip—included the art, framing and shipping.

·
Registered
2022 Giulia Veloce Q4
16 Posts
Picked up a few hours ago—had paint correction and ceramic coat done to round out the full tint, ppf, cc, etc.

I asked them to direct the Alfa Black pillars as well and apply PPF to them—looks amazing! Just general 6 months of use I had a lot of swirls. They’re gone!

View attachment 129389

Also too, commissioned some art through an artist in Turkey—turned around 4 of my Alfas in a day and shipped the same day (today):

Beautiful. I have an absolute crush on your car, perfect spec. I was wondering where you took them, I had Crown do the ceramic coating, probably use a shop like Performance in the future.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Beautiful. I have an absolute crush on your car, perfect spec. I was wondering where you took them, I had Crown do the ceramic coating, probably use a shop like Performance in the future.
I've taken all my Alfa's to Performance--they do really great work. Crown recommended me to them.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I've taken all my Alfa's to Performance--they do really great work. Crown recommended me to them.
I assume that they will use your above video and picture for their next advertising campaign !!!!! The Ferrari's and Lambo's ones are getting old !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 614

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,253 Posts

View attachment 129389

Love the car but also love the artwork. I smile every time I walk past mine in the living room

• Love
Reactions: 614

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
1721 - 1740 of 1762 Posts