Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1666 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've ridden JB once - that was last year with my son. It was a nice track; we enjoyed it. I haven't yet been to Caesar's Creek. Alum Creek Phases 1 and 2 are literally minutes from my office and are each around 6.4 miles, which makes them perfect for a lunchtime ride. Our building has a locker room with showers, so I can change, drive to the trail, ride, come back, get cleaned up, and be back at my desk all within around 90 minutes. It's probably the #1 thing that keeps me from looking for another job. :ROFLMAO:
That is a nice setup! I rode Alum Creek not too long ago when up in cbus for daughter's vball tournament and enjoyed the ride, but it was wet day. Caesar's Creek has some nice drops and they made some nice improvements recently, but I haven't seen yet. I don't use my SeaSucker very often, typically use the SUV. I do like your setup as the drive to the trails can be as fun as the ride!
Dan

·
Registered
2017 Q4 TI Sport, Montecarlo Blue, B/T Interior, DP Sunroof, HK Audio
30 Posts
Dropping the kids off at school this morning. Spring in Philly. Fresh off a minor paint restoration. I got her off a lease and it took me a bit to get around to removing the swirls and water stains. But looking good at ~40k. And yes, switching from the run-flats this summer...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

1621 - 1640 of 1666 Posts