Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1048 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Just got it home from the tire shop getting the new bright 5-holes installed. Ooooohhhh Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.... That's legit.

View attachment 108247
I agree it looks better (if that can even be possible) with bright wheels. Did you assess the option to power coat your current dark tecnico's into bright color?. I am thinking about that option and would welcome any input.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the same concern regarding balancing. If it isn't right I'll pop in to the local branch and get the balancing done again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the same concern regarding balancing. If it isn't right I'll pop in to the local branch and get the balancing done again.
Do you know if they used a high speed machine or a bubble balance? I’m sure it will be fine or they wouldn’t be in business his equipment looks top notch 👍

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
603 Posts
I agree it looks better (if that can even be possible) with bright wheels. Did you assess the option to power coat your current dark tecnico's into bright color?. I am thinking about that option and would welcome any input.
I considered it, but in the end I really love the classic Alfa wheel. It's surprisingly inexpensive to paint your wheels bright. There's a couple of shops in my area that will powder coat them for less then $200 per wheel. I'd say go for it!

1021 - 1040 of 1048 Posts