Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

961 - 980 of 995 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
You’re ballsy. Having someone park so close to you lol
mid-afternoon in SoCal. Not exactly spoiled for choice for parking spaces! Lucky enough to find one in the same parking lot as the building you're going to.

@Wizard Smokey, I think you need to do something with that iPhone. Your last pictures show your car green matte and we all know that it is Misano blue and we saw your pictures of the extensive wrapping job.
I'm not sure what you mean. For one, it's not an iphone. ;) For two, it's a color shift wrap. So it looks green from some angles, blue from others. Is that what you're talking about? You've got me all confused.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
mid-afternoon in SoCal. Not exactly spoiled for choice for parking spaces! Lucky enough to find one in the same parking lot as the building you're going to.

I'm not sure what you mean. For one, it's not an iphone. ;) For two, it's a color shift wrap. So it looks green from some angles, blue from others. Is that what you're talking about? You've got me all confused.
@Wizard Smokey, sorry for the confusion. Let me try again. I know it is a Misano blue. I know it looks great with the wrap as I saw pictures when you were doing that extensive work and it looked like a Misano blue matte car. The latest picture show a green car. I am assuming that the latest picture was not taken with a camera but with a phone. The color shift wrap is news to me. I did not know the wrap had the capability to change colors.

·
Registered
554 Posts
@Wizard Smokey, sorry for the confusion. Let me try again. I know it is a Misano blue. I know it looks great with the wrap as I saw pictures when you were doing that extensive work and it looked like a Misano blue matte car. The latest picture show a green car. I am assuming that the latest picture was not taken with a camera but with a phone. The color shift wrap is news to me. I did not know the wrap had the capability to change colors.
Yes! The wrap color shifts. This picture shows it off decently well:

It's actually proving to be very hard to photograph properly. The phone does better than the Canon, interestingly enough.

·
Registered
365 Posts

working and browsing the forums on the laptop while waiting for my wife.

Reactions: Wizard Smokey

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
359 Posts
I'm actually just as excited to see leaves on the tree in the background.
not to diminish the foreground in any way.
it's just cold here

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
504 Posts
I'm actually just as excited to see leaves on the tree in the background.
not to diminish the foreground in any way.
it's just cold here
Yeah, winters in Calif can get rough. I mean, I had to put on long pants today...

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Yeah, winters in Calif can get rough. I mean, I had to put on long pants today...
Across the pond, it's just cold and wet and miserable and dull and dark and drab and......well you get the drift! Parked up my Quad and driving the family car to work! Boring! Send me some of that Cali sun.

Reactions: Giuliadave

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
115 Posts
LOVE the plates!
Thanks, I couldn't get what I wanted before but when I moved I finally got a good "number" and the clover is fitting even if it's not a QV. There's also the fact that I despise the America's Dairyland plates.

961 - 980 of 995 Posts