Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

921 - 940 of 995 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
At my local grocery store... yea, there’s a Fry’s in there.

Also... the Sun’s stadium is across the way from it.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
198 Posts
Reactions: Kefurr

·
Registered
198 Posts
Where y’all from?
Can’t go wrong with the crawfish nachos!!
I live in MN, but have reason to travel to the Biloxi area several times a year. Also love the royal reds and sweat potato creme brûlée at Half Shell Oyster House. The burnt ends at Murky Waters in Ocean Springs are some of the best I have ever had! I need to head down there ASAP after this post.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti
288 Posts
I live in MN, but have reason to travel to the Biloxi area several times a year. Also love the royal reds and sweat potato creme brûlée at Half Shell Oyster House. The burnt ends at Murky Waters in Ocean Springs are some of the best I have ever had! I need to head down there ASAP after this post.
If you know those places you’re damn ne’er a local!!
Let me know when you are headed this way again, if I’m in town we’ll hit some spots by boat (and Giulia).

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you know those places you’re damn ne’er a local!!
Let me know when you are headed this way again, if I’m in town we’ll hit some spots by boat (and Giulia).
It’s a deal. COVID has limited travel for me lately. But, I should be back down this spring.

Reactions: Kefurr

·
Registered
365 Posts
From the hotel room window in Melbourne FL. Yes, I am one of those that like to park whee I can always see my car from my room :)

921 - 940 of 995 Posts