Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

881 - 897 of 897 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I owned this 2014 STI before my previous 2018 Ti Q4 2.0L. I actually liked much better the Ti Q4 handling and certainly, the softer but still sharp suspension. The difference of 25hp between the 280hp in "D" mode and the 305hp in STI mode was significant but, somehow almost offset by the super quick gear shifting in the automatic Ti Q4. I enjoyed the STI a lot but I would vote for the Ti Q4 2.0L.
That’s good to know as I nearly bought one instead - pretty much for the comfort/luxury reasons so glad it’s the right choice 😄

Planning to buy an original sti or wrx to go alongside next year maybe to scratch my WR Blue Impreza itch. There’s a reason I bought a Misano giulia, they’re surprisingly similar in the flesh!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Still having record heat (92f)... so I drove down my street for dinner rather than walking the nine blocks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I got bored this summer and taught myself how to wrap head and taillights, so it's yellow. I'm not sure I like them. I plan on redoing the taillights a lighter shade of smoked and maybe taking off the headlight film. The Vivid product works really good, is easy to learn, and costs about $12 for a set of lights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Share a picture of your Alfa Romeo Giulia right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

Rain looks good on the car.🌦

881 - 897 of 897 Posts