Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

841 - 860 of 897 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m in Minnesota too. How do you avoid the front license plate requirement? I hate the idea of drilling into the front of my new 2020 Giulia for a stupid license plate :mad:

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,241 Posts
I’m in Minnesota too. How do you avoid the front license plate requirement? I hate the idea of drilling into the front of my new 2020 Giulia for a stupid license plate :mad:
I'm risking it. I did have it installed originally using a mount that uses the tow hook on the passenger side (see avatar image)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I recently moved to WI and haven't had an issue yet. I also have a special plate so the state might not be as obvious.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm risking it. I did have it installed originally using a mount that uses the tow hook on the passenger side (see avatar image)
So, I just ordered the Alfa9 mount that uses the tow hook. Is that the one you had? Was it problematic? Or did you just prefer the “no plate” look?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,241 Posts
So, I just ordered the Alfa9 mount that uses the tow hook. Is that the one you had? Was it problematic? Or did you just prefer the “no plate” look?
No, I have some off brand from Amazon. It was OK, just didn't like the look.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Only 99, 35% humidity, overcast and windy. Coolest day of summer so far... finally got to wash off greasy hand prints.

·
Registered
616 Posts
The car is filthy, this state is on fire and all is smokey. Tonight I was going to detail her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, knowing by dinner tomorrow it would all be moot/soot.

Went to the garage, opened two doors, pointed and shot. She showed well with no makeup, no staging and smokejumper gritty.

Reactions: AlfaRocket

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not quite now, but went on a day-trip today and enjoyed a beautiful drive on Skyline Drive after being cooped up due to stay-at-home orders.

View attachment 99930
Is that a wrap? Beautiful color!! also is that Skyline in SF/Skeggs point, or back east?

·
Registered
2017 RWD Ti Lusso
122 Posts

Giulia and the Acacia

Failing to enter a private beach due to some idiots posting pics on social media, just stopped for a minute to breathe in the salty Arabian Gulf air

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dropped by a friendly purveyor of Alfa Goodness at sunset tonight. Saying "hello" Joe.

(Centerline on the hill)

Avanti,

·
Registered
175 Posts
Took the head and taillight film off... too dark out back and wanted to try another approach w/ the headlights. Took some stock ‘before’ shots w/ my neighbor’s cars just now.

The guy who owns the E36 M3 was the dealer who sold me the Alfa. Can’t believe how small the 3 series looks next to her.

My other neighbor’s grandson brings this S3 by occasionally. Pretty stout runner w/ it’s ARP tune. The purple HREs....? I’m gonna have to have a chat about powder coating w/ him.

Nice little WRX at the end of the block. Slammed pretty low, but I’ve never really talked to the owner about it.

841 - 860 of 897 Posts