Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

781 - 800 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks great out there - hopefully she won't be lonely for too much longer! CAROC (Chicago Alfa owners club) had to cancel our trackday on June 6th at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, but as a bit more time passes, we should be able to get back to some social events. Would be great to see your QV in person!

·
Registered
219 Posts

so this is from a week ago but my camera did a really wild white balance thing as I took the pic and my vulcano Black became chrome . meant to share it then but I had a 2nd vehicle to wash so I forgot.

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q4 Misano Blue
37 Posts
You are gonna love this car!!!!! It’s unique. Take my advice and order the madness go pedal. It will give you 60 to 70 percent better throttle response. It will basically eliminate the turbo lag. Congrats on your new baby!!!!
I will look into it. Thanks. So far I’ve let 2 people drive it. Both of them were shocked at how quick it was and the responsiveness of the paddles. Hard to believe it can get even better.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will look into it. Thanks. So far I’ve let 2 people drive it. Both of them were shocked at how quick it was and the responsiveness of the paddles. Hard to believe it can get even better.
The shifts on this car are absolutely phenomenal. I bought my car in January and have done a few up grades so Can give good advice on where to start as you gradually work your way up the ladder. The Go pedal is a great mod to start with it’s inexpensive but yet makes a world of difference.just imagine barely touching the gas and the car wanting to unleash. Take it from a fellow Alfa brother this is a must have.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The shifts on this car are absolutely phenomenal. I bought my car in January and have done a few up grades so Can give good advice on where to start as you gradually work your way up the ladder. The Go pedal is a great mod to start with it’s inexpensive but yet makes a world of difference.just imagine barely touching the gas and the car wanting to unleash. Take it from a fellow Alfa brother this is a must have.
As you get use to the car you are gonna want more an intake Go pedal and a tune of your choice is gonna transform her into a pocket rocket and the great thing about it all is you can remove these mods in minutes when you have to service your car

781 - 800 of 813 Posts