Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

761 - 780 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Giulia Veloce Q4
12 Posts
New set of summer wheels just mounted to the car... It definately needs to be lowered, it looks like a SUV and those 19" rims look like they're only 16".

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have it on good authority the Magiuars hybrid ceramic is a good easy to apply pseudo ceramic so I figured I would try it. not bad , but a little streaky requiring some re wiping. but turned out good.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Every one of the pics here. So so pretty. This has to be one of the top 5 or maybe the most pretty vehicle since automobiles came about.

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
Yesterday evening; pretty close to right now, emotionally, anyway!

Reactions: AlfaRocket

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; those wheels are sharp as hell.
Yeah, thanks! It’s too bad that Alfa has never had a good or even accutate pic of them in the vehicle builder. If folks knew what they looked liked, I’d think they’d have gotten ordered. I’ve never seen them in the wild, and only on one car here on the forums, that I recall. I think they’re quite scarce.

Reactions: Wizard Smokey

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
273 Posts
Yesterday evening; pretty close to right now, emotionally, anyway!

View attachment 99084
FINALLY a set of dark wheels I would consider. I'm a bright wheel guy. I don't get taking an interesting wheel and painting it dark so it disappears in the wheel well. Those are the second coolest Alfa wheels available. The first time I saw those was on a Stelvio at my local dealer a couple of months ago, love them!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
FINALLY a set of dark wheels I would consider. I'm a bright wheel guy. I don't get taking an interesting wheel and painting it dark so it disappears in the wheel well. Those are the second coolest Alfa wheels available. The first time I saw those was on a Stelvio at my local dealer a couple of months ago, love them!
The Stelvio wheel is similar, but different. The shaping of the lobes is different, and the dark color is a matte dark grey on those, while the 19” Sport wheel on Giulia is shiny, metallic black.

Giulia:

Stelvio:

761 - 780 of 813 Posts