Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
Aerial photos

Took my 2 year old for a drive, and decided to fly the drone and get some shots. Pleased with how it came out given the light today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
Nice! I wish they would have made the QF in that color. I may have gotten that instead of the Alfa Rosso.
I had a loaner with yellow calipers in this color and it was kinda cool. I only have one photo.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
Thanks all for the honest feedback. That is one of the advantages of this forum since your friends/family are going to most likely say it looks great! I may look into selling this spoiler on here somewhere in another thread....
There are a few cars here that are definitely over-the-top enough to use that spoiler. Sadly, yours is not one of them. On an Ocra or Verde QV, or that yellow wrapped Q4, it would look great.

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
These are good points. I am just wanting to 'sportify' my car somehow... Any suggestions for a way to do this without looking silly or cheap?
Yes! So many! Here are some in increasing cost order.
0. Chrome delete around the windows. $15 in vinyl?
1. Universal fake carbon rear mudguards. I'll find the exact model but it extended the diffuser on my Ti and looked great. $15 bucks. Also black fake carbon scudetto. $20.
2. $100 knock off carbon lip spoiler from AliExpress or Amazon.
3. Centerline Corsa (not race) exhaust with real tips
4. Tecnicos or 5 holes.

Here's my old car configured that way:
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
How did you do the chrome delete around the windows? I would love to do that.
I didn't do it on my Ti (came black) but I've done it with gloss vinyl and a heat gun on other cars. It's not too bad. Best to watch some youtube tutorials from the pros - I'm an amateur.

Reactions: Christopher_Alan

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
This is the one I purchased. Beautiful and very easy to install.

I have the same on and have even moved it from car to car. It looked brand new after 4 years.

Reactions: Christopher_Alan

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,172 Posts
I'm a fan of big wings but I like the T style wing (think huracan performante), rather than upsidedown U (think Subaru)

The first photo looks like a qv which has more stylized lines on the rear quarter panel, plus that specific qv had a nice matte wrap and bronze wheels which further adds to the appeal
Yeah, honestly I don't even like it against that NRING grey. It needs to be on something flashy- GTAm only comes in fairly hot colors and then white.

Reactions: Avnyc11
1 - 20 of 28 Posts