Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....my harness has been repaired and I'll be heading up to Miller to pick her up tomorrow afternoon....I've been driving a Nissan Rogue as an Enterprise loaner....I think I'll have to drive in "A" and gradually ramp things up....my reflexes may be a bit slow......D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome! Take care of your tires. I have a blister on my right front. New tire should be here Thrusday, replace Friday. Tonight, it's Ferrari time :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! Take care of your tires. I have a blister on my right front. New tire should be here Thrusday, replace Friday. Tonight, it's Ferrari time :D
I swapped out my Pirelli Corsas after 2500 miles because it's my daily and being in Long Island the limited temperature band made them not feasible for daily use....

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I don't know anyone that would put those tires to good use! ;)

Hopefully the car is error free! Returning just in time for some warmer weather fast fun.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ERIC !!!! I hope you shredded those babies !!!
Lost 1750 GTV the Stelvio Ti has entered the family fleet...it's my son's...Alfa supplied me with an Enterprise loaner...Just took the Stelvio to pick up Italian take out....Man that car is GREAT !!! and I loved the Volvo that it replaced but it has that ALFA DNA steering and dynamic ride....it's a blast !!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
So....my harness has been repaired and I'll be heading up to Miller to pick her up tomorrow afternoon....I've been driving a Nissan Rogue as an Enterprise loaner....I think I'll have to drive in "A" and gradually ramp things up....my reflexes may be a bit slow......D
Don't come through Westchester in the middle lane of I95 or you'll need to go right in for an alignment or to Proformance at worst. Unbelievable how bad the road is.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow !! Thanks for the heads up....I actually may go to Pallisades New York to visit a buddy of mine....He owns "The Market" on 9 W ....Great place for casual food and gormet deli.....

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Glad to hear you're getting her back. Wow a Rouge... I bet she's going to get a big kiss and some whispering to on the way home ;D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Good to hear she is going to be back on the road and all has worked out well for you.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Don't come through Westchester in the middle lane of I95 or you'll need to go right in for an alignment or to Proformance at worst. Unbelievable how bad the road is.
Tell me about it. But the roads are terrible everywhere around here. The Bronx River bent my front passenger Technico and had to make a visit to tire rack and subsequently Proformance...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tell me about it. But the roads are terrible everywhere around here. The Bronx River bent my front passenger Technico and had to make a visit to tire rack and subsequently Proformance...
I drive it everyday in each direction. Haven't seen the crater you're referring to so perhaps it's south of Fordham Road.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked her up....got her home safe....tucked away in the garage....went in a few times just to sneak a peak....
can't wait to drive her to work tomorrow.....:wink2:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Tire is here and will install tomorrow. I was just in the hospital for another kidney stone! Are the potholes shaking them loose? Haha! Well it's genetic too and I got caught in between seasons and got dehydrated. Probably started last Friday when I swapped the wheels and tires on the Miata. It was cold enough for me to forget to hydrate. **** the hard water around here too. I will park a drink bottle on my desk and empty it everyday at work. Glad to here your Quad is home!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Wow !! Thanks for the heads up....I actually may go to Pallisades New York to visit a buddy of mine....He owns "The Market" on 9 W ....Great place for casual food and gormet deli.....
Sounds like a "Club" roadtrip. Good to hear the Quad is back.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just went outside my office to check her out....!!!
So glad to see her again in the flesh....:wink2:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Good to hear she is back!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts