Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings Giulia Forum! After a long online search, and clicking through endless dealers sites and not having the patients to wait 6 months for a special order. I was lucky last week to find an optioned to my specifications, 2018 Q2 Giulia Sports Ti in Vulcano Black, with a red leather interior, dash and door uppers with no sunroof and the minimum tech only of the driver assistance package. I'm certain I'll do fine with staying in my lanes and basic cruise control. After all, its supposed to be a drivers car... It will soon join my 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV!

Living in the twisty road lands of Ventura County California. I will be forming and fun and free Alfa Romeo Giulia Club when it's delivered. This informal group will be geared to the foods, flavors and scenic roads of Ventura, Ojai, Santa Ynez and Santa Maria California. I'll be posting more once I've had some road time on my new Giulia. Stay Tuned!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on your new G. Looking forward to the first Club adventure!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats! Did you get the Ti Performance Package with the LSD, paddle shifters, and 5 hole rims?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I jumped the gun on Vulcano black car. The car was not represented to what it had on it as far as options. It had the bright 5 holes :(, That was a deal breaker... So Thursday, I just went ahead and bit the bullet on a 6 month wait, and went with my first choice, a Vesuivo Gray Sports Ti on Red, Q2, No sun roof and the 5 hole darks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like I jumped the gun on Vulcano black car. The car was not represented to what it had on it as far as options. It had the bright 5 holes /forum/images/smilies/frown.gif, That was a deal breaker... So Thursday, I just went ahead and bit the bullet on a 6 month wait, and went with my first choice, a Vesuivo Gray Sports Ti on Red, Q2, No sun roof and the 5 hole darks!
Great choice! I got the same one except it has the sunroof and I love the car so much:) enjoy your drive in Ventura!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Greetings Giulia Forum! After a long online search, and clicking through endless dealers sites and not having the patients to wait 6 months for a special order. I was lucky last week to find an optioned to my specifications, 2018 Q2 Giulia Sports Ti in Vulcano Black, with a red leather interior, dash and door uppers with no sunroof and the minimum tech only of the driver assistance package. I'm certain I'll do fine with staying in my lanes and basic cruise control. After all, its supposed to be a drivers car... It will soon join my 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV!

Living in the twisty road lands of Ventura County California. I will be forming and fun and free Alfa Romeo Giulia Club when it's delivered. This informal group will be geared to the foods, flavors and scenic roads of Ventura, Ojai, Santa Ynez and Santa Maria California. I'll be posting more once I've had some road time on my new Giulia. Stay Tuned!!!

Excellent choice! Congrats! I got mine with minimal tech as well I want the car to be as light as possible without all the extra stuff in it. I totally agree on Giulia being a drivers car.:grin2:

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Looks like I jumped the gun on Vulcano black car. The car was not represented to what it had on it as far as options. It had the bright 5 holes :(, That was a deal breaker... So Thursday, I just went ahead and bit the bullet on a 6 month wait, and went with my first choice, a Vesuivo Gray Sports Ti on Red, Q2, No sun roof and the 5 hole darks!
The bright 5 holes would be a deal breaker for me too. The dark 5 holes are gorgeous. You made the right decision. The Vesuivo Gray over red is spectacular. What color calipers did you go with?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts